• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Pages: 12344

Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/li][li]' 'eMokIdD - rockstar[/li][li]' 'eMokIdD - emokidd's crib[/li][li]' 'eMokIdD - emoboy[/li][li]dondon - Simple Cream Black[/li][li]dondon - Naruto Quest[/li][li]imwickedsoul - wickedsoul[/li][li]black seraphim - bluesoft[/li][li]Freelance6969 - Memoirs Of a Geisha[/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Blue Cosmos[/li][li]whebz - v.1 remake[/li][li]diabolicious - hellsing[/li][li]ezil2007 - bleach[/li][li]dondon - The Grunge[/li][li]silentemofreak - emo layout[/li][li]dondon - Non Overlay Profile[/li][/quote] [u][b]Category B[/b][/u] Ranking with the results of the poll: [quote][li]' 'eMokIdD [b]75.61[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02[/li][li]imwickedsoul[/li][li]black seraphim[/li][li]Freelance6969[/li][li]ezil2007[/li][li]dondon[/li][li]diabolicious[/li][li]whebz[/li][li]silentemofreak[/li][/quote] Believe it or not, that's the final result. I did not manipulate this contest or whatsoever. The reason why some ranks really change because I did my judgment and I change the percentage because there are few jurors volunteered. If you want to view the spreedsheet file that I used for the computation, send a request to me via PM. Special mentions: > Whebz - you did not follow our submission format. you didn't provide any screenshots > Dondon - your non-overlay entry did not appear in both IE and FF. you did not check its status. > Dondon - the banner of your entry The Grunge did not appear. probably because of your host. > Diabolicious - you changed your previous profile which was less iframes. iframes slows down your profile. > Campus_hearthrob02 - the some fonts of your Leaf Dance entry is unreadable. This is my computation's formula... [quote][u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Each entry results from: > non-members and members multiply by 0.1 each > moderators multiply by 0.2 each > me multiply by 0.3 each Then get the subtotal of each entry results [u][b]Category B[/b][/u] > multiply each entry votes by 0.15 > get the average per contestants if they have many entries > multiply the average by 0.85 Then get the total of each entry results[/quote] This is just the first of the many contests that we will be having here in FriendsterTalk. Thank you for all who participated in this event, contestants, jurors, voters, and supporters. Congratulations to all! [quote][u][b]Winners must contact me thru this forum (PM) or YM or Friendster to claim their prizes![/b][/u][/quote] Prizes and consolations: [quote][li]All contestants will have an ftp account to my host*.[/li][li]TOP 1 contestant for category [u][b]A[/b][/u] will have one domain name[/li][li]TOP 1 & 2 contestants for category [u][b]B[/b][/u] will have one domain name each.[/li][li]If a contestant will win for both categories, he'll have two domain names in total.[/li][li]All domains will be available for one year unless the user will be active with his domain in July 2008.[/li][li]Final results will be posted tomorrow.[/li][li]Winners will also have a customized title in FriendsterTalk Forum (if admin will consider).[/li][/quote] My host* [quote]360 GB Web Space, 3600 GB Transfer, Linux Operating System, Unlimited Subdomains, MySQL Databases (v4 & v5), PHP v4.4.4 & PHP v5.2.1, CGI/Perl, Ruby on Rails, Password Protected Directories, Unlimited POP3 Mailboxes, Spam Filtering, SMTP Server, Unlimited Mailing Lists Auto Installer: <">[/quote] Next contest will be open day before my birthday. :D Prizes will be two domain and one host for one year! A total of AUD$110 or PHP4,408 =D

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-04 10:35:55)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

hey Im on the last spot can you make my entry "hellsing" to "Hellsing Themed Profile" that may get some attention!

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-08-04 04:40:53)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

i haven't judge any entries yet. that status where based on a singular perspective. another person submitted his/her result. wait for few minutes. i will update this
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ cant wait for the update =_=
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my profile is destroyed :( Friendster removes external css since the update If you edit your profile your [quote]<link href=" UR CSS FILE" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css">[/quote] will be deleted immediately and you cannot put it back again
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol.. learn putting your css in your js.. for better performance.. <">
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I fixed my profile thanks to this CSS GENERATOR that forsakendoll gave me [url]http://friendstermagic.net/FriendsterMagic-CSS-Direct-URL-Generator-h31.html[/url]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ no prob dude :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

btw I added +1 repu to my profile savior "forsakendoll" :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. the friendster update part is also part of the contest. nyahahaha... how fast u can update your profile has a point also. do u like that diabolicious? :D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mod eehjhay, can i upgrade 1 of my layout? i mean i'm not going to change the whole layout, im just going to add something to that layout and im going to finish that before the end of july. I will just give all my best. :)

Last edited by dondon (2007-07-27 20:04:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i never said u cant update your entries. but just a tip that if you update your entries and an error occur, some viewers/voters' decision might affect. so good luck on editing
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks mod eehjhay :D I'll be very carefull on editing, i promise =)

Last edited by dondon (2007-07-28 00:01:51)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]eehjhay wrote: lol. the friendster update part is also part of the contest. nyahahaha... how fast u can update your profile has a point also. do u like that diabolicious?[/quote] I like that :lol: by the way does anyone know how to resize my comment box? :paranoid:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as i told u guys before, there will be a great change of ranks or positions. the result is just the 10% of the whole final result coz there are few volunteer jurors participated. hehe..
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

emokidd grab the top 3 position :lol: :lol: :lol:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Omg!Omg! I got the 1,2,3 slots lol.[/b]
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

share the other slots hahahaha.. :lol: withdraw your other lays hahaha... =D "[i]galing galing mo[/i]!!" :thumbsup:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Omg!Omg! I got the 1,2,3 slots lol.[/b][/quote] as expected nice emokidd :thumbsup:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

GIVE ME THE LAST SLOT PLEASE :crybaby: [quote][color=red]Don't post in ALL CAPS[/color][/quote]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-07-31 03:17:01)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:50

[ 10 queries - 0.103 second ]
Privacy Policy