• ARCHIVES 
  • » Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Pages: 11234

Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

[quote=xavierkym]by the way... just wana tel everybody that im one of the jurors.. =D my top 3 finalists were.. emokidd, nico, and dondon :thumbsup: and by the way nico: dont get shocked.. the originality and uniqueness of leaf dance were the strengths you had.. :thumbsup:[/quote] ahahh!! so judge dredd is here!!... I bet he also based his judgement not how the profile looks but how it is done!! if the creator really knows what he/she's doing or just wishing for luck heheh... and i think making him one of the jurors is a very good idea... for the organizer and all the contestants... keep up the good work!! and goodluck on ur next contest!!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Yay! =)
imwickedsoul
» n00b
1969-12-31

Wow! Didn't expect to be near the top rank! Thanks a lot to those who voted! Thank y'all!
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dondon congratulations! I knew you will win! =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Refresh/Reload][quote=xavierkym]by the way... just wana tel everybody that im one of the jurors.. =D my top 3 finalists were.. emokidd, nico, and dondon :thumbsup: and by the way nico: dont get shocked.. the originality and uniqueness of leaf dance were the strengths you had.. :thumbsup:[/quote] ahahh!! so judge dredd is here!!... I bet he also based his judgement not how the profile looks but how it is done!! if the creator really knows what he/she's doing or just wishing for luck heheh... and i think making him one of the jurors is a very good idea... for the organizer and all the contestants... keep up the good work!! and goodluck on ur next contest!![/quote] hehehe.. lol.. of course... its like that... but not the whole thing... :lol:
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

err.. i wanna know how did i catch up with ezil? last time ezil is on the 6th spot and Im not even on the category B list :) maybe some juror liked my profile... I wonder who is him/her =)

Last edited by diabolicious (2007-08-05 09:36:14)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. I dunno also but its ok for me.. its part of the contest. win or lose .. Im happy cause I joined the contest :)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

congratzz don!
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks diabolicious and kimyasay10 :D thanks to all the contestant. =) have a nice day ;)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Hehe. At kuya dondon if you finish your site mind if we link exchange lol. Sorry for the off-topic.[/b]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@dondon What is your site name? =)
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@topic .. as expected ^_^
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@' 'eMokIdD sure sure :D lets link exchange. right now im practicing to build my site @diabolicious and all i will inform you if my site is finish :D @Freelance6969 thanks ^_^
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Lol ok if you're done with ur site free to visit my website www.ethereal-voice.com[/b]
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]is this for real!?! :o i'm in the second place in both categories?? :o btw,, congrats emokid!![/quote] As you wish!! You win!! Nico!! Congratz!!! Your profile leaf dance really great!! It hard to explain! But i like!!! Hope i can use it!! hehe!!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. it's up to them if they want to share those entries and make it as a premade layouts :D
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=' 'eMokIdD][b]Lol ok if you're done with ur site free to visit my website www.ethereal-voice.com[/b][/quote] [b][align=center]oh my kuya eMoKIdD ur web is soo cool!!!!!!wow[/align][/b]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehe emokid your site seems to be unfinished yet :lol: here is my site :lol: http://www.friendster.com/luisgoco
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. of course coz it's kinda new. hahaha mine will be done soon! :D and it's not a blog. it's a website! =D anyway we are way off-topic. i might close this topic
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Rankings are categorized: [u][b]Category A[/b][/u] Ranking without the results of the poll: [quote][li]dondon - Mystery Case Files [b]89.60[/b][/li][li]Campus_hearthrob02 - Leaf Dance [b]89.40[/b][/l

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:41

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy