• ARCHIVES 
  • » can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

Pages: 12

can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

Definitely yes, sir admin can do everything about cuztomising sites :eh: Just wait if they approve this suggest!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

ok
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

but surely this would only apply to non-mozilla browsers such as IE. :eh:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im using ie
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

but im using firefox.. not all uses IE bro. ;) but it's really up to admin's decision. :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I Dont Actually Like This Suggestion. Let's Make Our Forum Simple. =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Right! i love the simple (default) ftalk style. hehehe
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. admin can add a skin with a colored scrollbar while the other skins dont have colored skins. it's simple. wait admin's reply
admin
» FTalkManiac

Actually I prefer the default scrollbar because the colors and display are based on the user os/browser theme. And I'm too lazy to think about apropriate scrollbar color combination for each theme. :P
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me everything is ok as long a it is neat and organized what we had now :thumbsup:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahhm.. ok tnx admin ad tnx co member but i want to be moderator//
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ What are your reasons why you want to become a moderator?!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to help other people...... i want to promote this website i will spread this website to all my friends and i can cursed spamming members abusing etc. maximum of 14 hours and lat but no the leat i want to be powerful in this site but not so strict mod like ephemeral ate meng ... i like them but i dont want to be like them strict... but im not insulting them...
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow! how nice you are my dear lady :wow: Well for me, no need to use force in order to discipline those spammers and what so ever they are. I can handle them barely without using force as long as I don't use offensive words that can ruin their heart and reputation/s if possible!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im witing for admins reply
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yuhooo sir admin??!!??,..r u der?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ how can admin allow you to be a mod if you, yourself is actually breaking a rule. Double posting perhaps?
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]yuhooo sir admin??!!??,..r u der?[/quote] The scrollbar is fine haha... Just change the skin. :penguin: :penguin:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Err. Dont Force Admin To Make You A Moderator. :/ And Can I Ask You Something? Why Do You Want To Be A Moderator? :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 10 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy