• ARCHIVES 
  • » can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

Pages: 12

can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

i want to help other people...... i want to promote this website i will spread this website to all my friends and i can cursed spamming members abusing etc. maximum of 14 hours and lat but no the leat i want to be powerful in this site but not so strict mod like eejhay, james_cuteoo2, meng.o3 Ephemeral and aRies04991 ... i like them but i dont want to be like them strict... but im not insulting them...

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-07-29 01:24:50)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

:retard: just show that u deserve to be promoted. i dont want to be rude now so i will hold my mouth about ur last post. about ur suggestion, there are more important matter rather than scrollbars but dont ask me what are those. admin already answered about ur suggestion, if u really want this suggestion to be granted, then insist more. but im telling u, it will waste ur time. no offense alright? :retard:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]:retard: just show that u deserve to be promoted. i dont want to be rude now so i will hold my mouth about ur last post. about ur suggestion, there are more important matter rather than scrollbars but dont ask me what are those. admin already answered about ur suggestion, if u really want this suggestion to be granted, then insist more. but im telling u, it will waste ur time. no offense alright? :retard:[/quote] exactly :thumbsup: eniweizz.. i laughed when i saw the suggestion in this thread.. sorry,. :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

At kimyasay10, I think you have other purpose aside from helping moderating the forum?! Remeber when we chatted last time?! Well I assimilate some data why you want to become a mod and well that's secret?! :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You don't have to be a mod to help other people or to promote this website or to spread this website to all my friends. you can do it starting now actually
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: as what i have seen in the underground section, someone posted, A great leader is a great follower or sumthin like that.. you may start in that saying. =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

meng its me who said that.. :thumbsup: eniweizz.. i think we must close this topic.. :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

just close this tpc plz
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

just wanna add something (and im confused where im gonna post my reply): i notice ftalk's new members want to become mods. for me it's a good thing because they'll do their best to follow what the mods are doing. *ehem-ehem* but then, that's just ideal. the reality is, i think they desire the title only. peace! :D Sir admin, i want to become an administrator too, like you! :D wehehehe,,, jokes... :wallbash:
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]can anybody close this topic... just change the skin if you want to cahnge the scrollbar's appearance!![/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL]just wanna add something (and im confused where im gonna post my reply): i notice ftalk's new members want to become mods. for me it's a good thing because they'll do their best to follow what the mods are doing. *ehem-ehem* but then, that's just ideal. the reality is, i think they desire the title only. peace! :D Sir admin, i want to become an administrator too, like you! :D wehehehe,,, jokes... :wallbash:[/quote] Haha! :lol: very well.. then i wanna be a super moderator [or what they call global moderator? =D] a mod that can access all sections of ftalk.. haha :lol: :lol: :lol: just kidding guys.. but hmm i wonder why no mod is handling this section? :eh:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aries, admin doesn't want a global moderator now. so dont talk about that it now. haha..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm just joking kuya eehjhay! haha :lol: but i'm serious in this one: [b]i wonder why no mod is handling this section?[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: admin handles this section =) maybe he doesn't want anyone to handle this because this concerns the main forum itself and he alone can grant those suggestions imposed by the members :eh:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

How about in recycle bin, howcome no one moderate that section?! :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. coz no one can post there. aren't you guys going off-topic? i dunno, i didnt read the 1st post of this topic again.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » can sir admin make this forum to a collored srollbar nyahhaha just asking..?

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:09

[ 9 queries - 0.108 second ]
Privacy Policy