• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

hansz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

Well actually, It's fine if she's older than me. Just not that kind of a relationship where she would look like a paedophile in public. :) Maybe on a less-considerable scale of age gap.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

lol. i had ex's older or younger than me. i dont have too much standards on choosing a girl for me. just look at her personality, that's it :D
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer older bf,, coz dey treat u like a precious one.. :wow: :wow:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: older if they're smarter :lol: lol. older men makes you feel more secure. younger men make you feel, well, young :eh:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Now it doesn't matter to me, for some reason.
suki piggy
» n00b
1969-12-31

older bf more better...kakakaka..
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]older - they just know more.. and u relate to them..[/b]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ah its like senior citezens right ? :lol: lol hehe.. @topic no just younger
hansz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]^ ah its like senior citezens right ? :lol: lol hehe.. @topic no just younger[/quote] Hmmmnn.. It's good to have senior citizen bf/gf if they were rich.. =D =D =D
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i prefer men with the same age as me. hekhek. we could relate to each other and less chances of pms.
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i would choose an older one... or either of my age... :D
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want a guy who's[b] 1-4 yrs older[/b] than me... :rolleyes: i don't wanna be the one who handles more in the relationship.. i want someone whom i can learn alot of things.. guys mature late.. i think 2 yrs late?... i want someone who's mature enough... :D
Shayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'd rather choose a boy whose older than me..it's because they are mature enough to handle relationships..but not so old..maybe 2 or 3 years gap from my age now...just like my bf..
heartxtine
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd rather have a boyfriend with the same age as mine :) but it's still ok to have an older boyfriend you'll get to learn some new things from them :P
hazardOus01anGeL
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer having a boyfriend older than me coz it's irritating to be with the person/your bf younger than you (especially when you're a girl) it's just like you're the "ate" =)
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer older ones...but 1-3 yrs older only...[/b] :D
tantalk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]younger pra maganda.... lol[/b][/align]
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i want a guy uhm about 2-4 yearz older than me. . hehehe. .mhy bf is 4 yearz older than me. . ai layk it wen understands mhy faultzz. . that'z wat'z good w/older guyzz. . dey tend to understand rather that argue. . he treats me like a baby sometymez and i love it!! i really feel that he do care and love me. . he'z mature enuf to handle our relationship. . so we easily survive trials in our relationship. . [/b]
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i'd say older. buh most of the time i go out with guys that's the same age as i am. =) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:10

[ 10 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy