• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

inlovewitu
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

I prefer older bf than same age or younger than me... :wow: Cuz they noe how to care eu and make eu happier... =) I have a younger bf than me before... I rilli dun tink is so good... Cuz we are lyk childish... Dun noe wat to do... Better to have a older bf but not so old la... Boys have younger gf oso good...
-miSz mhArah-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

i'd likE a gUy wH0se agE iS sAme aS minE.,. :cool:
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]uhm..i dont really care if the guy is older or younger than me.. as long as we love each other.. BUT..i prefer older guys..coz im quite childish sometimes.. and i want a guy who can handle a relationship in a more mature way.. i had a bf before who was 2 yrs younger than me..and to tell you, our relationship only lasted for 2 weeks.. and i don't even consider him as my ex-bf..it was just a waste of time.. haha!..enough said.. :lol: [/b]
pRe-xiOuZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

i prefer an older one. :rolleyes:
NiRa_7xXx7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Quiet intresting! Neway i prefer to good hearted! ;)
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

older.. she teach me a lot.. :D
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]i prefer older bfs (not too old though, a maximum of 4 years gap maybe) they are more mature, they have their own thing, they have more experiences, and they are more likely the type of guys who takes good care of girls :lol: hehe[/b]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i prefer older ....but it depends... i want him to be in control of the rel.... ;)
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

older bf's r mature enough to handle a relationship so i love hvin an older bf..nd i neva hve a younger 1..dnt wanna hve 1 coz i already hve 1..
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=alliana01]i prefer older guys (coz im goin out with a guy who is 21 and im 15) and also bcoz i want a mature guy to care for me coz people says im so immature :crybaby: :lol:[/quote] same hir..im goin out wif a 21 yrs old..nd im 17 bt its okies..dey r more mature nd knw everyfin wats goin to b gud for u..ryt??nd dey hve more xperiences to do things..
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i pick older...but for some reason it really doesnt matter to me if he's older or younger my bf now is younger than me..but were cool about it mybe it depends on u both,coz if u really love each other age gap doesnt matter at all :) ;)
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

if i were to choose... i'll chooseolder.... coz their more mature and knows to handle relationship better than i do...( i think...) but it doesnt mean that i dont like younger guys... younger guys?it's okay to me...as long as we're at the same age...i mean...a matter of months gap only...
BaByPiNk
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me id rather prefer older guys. =)
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i prefer older one. .so he can teach me a loT! :lol:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'l go for older ..., coz my boy is older than me.. =D
joyens
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm... i like to have a bf older than me.. =D
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

=) =) =) older!!!^_^
simply yanie
» n00b
1969-12-31

it actually doesn't matter to me..as long as he respects and loves me...but on the contrary i don't want to get involved with someone that's way too young or too old for me...sigh..i don't know if i'm making sense here... :wallbash:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for meh in my own opinion.. i would like to hev an affair to d pers0n who is older than meh.. and i think others already kn0w y.. hehe.. =) =) =)
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I would rather choose who is older than me, because I want to have more mature conversation, and also I want to feel that I am a baby =D :thumbsup: (yay~ attention!)[/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2008-02-10 01:17:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I just want to know if what is better to deal with younger or older..? Hmmmnn..

Pages: 123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:16

[ 9 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy