• ARCHIVES 
  • » Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

Pages: 12

Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

orliski109
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your profile. So, what are u waitin 4 catch it now!!! [color=blue][b]SCREENSHOT:[/b][/color] [img]http://www.freewebtown.com/matrixxx109/ScreenshotTFver1.jpg[/img] [url=http://www.freewebtown.com/matrixxx109/TransformerVer1.zip][color=green][b]CLICK 2 DOWNLOAD CODE[/b][/color][/url] [url=http://www.freewebtown.com/matrixxx109/Transformersver1.html][color=orange][b]SEE IT IN ACTION[/color][/b][/url]
chiu_kimlong
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

kuya nice layout... pwede q po ba 2 gamitin?? hehehehehe ^^,
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

[quote=chiu_kimlong]kuya nice layout... pwede q po ba 2 gamitin?? hehehehehe ^^,[/quote] That is y I post it here... 4 u guys to use it!!! No prob! Use it anyway u want it ok? Hapi coding!!!
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chiu_kimlong]kuya nice layout... pwede q po ba 2 gamitin?? hehehehehe ^^,[/quote] [b]^pls. post in english @topic nice colors!![/b]
chiu_kimlong
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya, can u teach me how 2 change the songs?
apriel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] hey kok css nya gk bs aq pakai lg??
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=chiu_kimlong]kuya, can u teach me how 2 change the songs?[/quote] You can get ur own MP3 player by creating ur own in this website: :rolleyes: [url]http://www.esnips.com[/url] :rolleyes: Just sign up and search all the songs that u want to be included in ur player. After that a generated code will be given to you corresponding to your players ID. Copy that code and paste it in the body section of your html profile. U just need 2 fix the location and size of ur player though. :eh:
evilzhikes x
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">
evilzhikes x
» n00b
1969-12-31

give mto me the code please?
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=evilzhikes x]give mto me the code please?[/quote] Your suppose to click the link [color=red][b]>DOWNLOAD CODES HERE<[/b][/color] if you want to get the codes. You have to save the zip files and extract it. Gosh!!!! :eh: :smoke:
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

:ninja: Sorry guys!!! It's my bad! :D I have uploaded the wrong background layout and it has my name on it. Just click on the link below to download the zip file of the background layout (without my name on it), Extract it after downloading then upload the background layout to your image host or webhost (ex. [url=http://www.freewebtown.com][color=red]Freewebtown.com[/color][/url]) Download Background: [url=http://www.freewebtown.com/orliski109/Pics/transformerslayoutdp4.zip][color=green][b]> HERE <[/b][/color][/url] :)) (Without my Name huh!) :))
Antukin
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm... transformers.... nice nice. i like to have it but i wonder if you can make it a bit "metallic" in color. shiny silver with tint of black instead of blue. please please please... i'll look forward to it. Thanks a bunch! =)
cess189
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya hpw can i get the code na upload ko na :D

Last edited by cess189 (2007-08-04 16:04:14)

bLuEgUy
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya galing mo nmn :thumbsup:

Last edited by bLuEgUy (2007-08-06 03:07:25)

loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Please Post in English.BTW nice overlay sir
jheet
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya ang ganda ng friendster layout mo idol kita talaga.. kuya hinge ako ng codes ha...
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ please speak in [b]English[/b]
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Wow nice one :) Keep on sharin =| :thumbsup:
mhikz_02
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kuya Idol Ang lupet niyo namn............!!!!!!!!hehe!!![align=center][/align][b][/b][i][/i]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mhikz_02]Kuya Idol Ang lupet niyo namn............!!!!!!!!hehe!!![align=center][/align][b][/b][i][/i][/quote] speak ingles hehehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:20

[ 10 queries - 0.193 second ]
Privacy Policy