• ARCHIVES 
  • » Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

Pages: 12

Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

barRicade_blaster
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

wow!transformers..my favorite!i will try to use this :) nice work :thumbsup:
uzie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

heyy all,, after i download ths script n i'hv edit on it.. how 2 put on my FS profile?? or i must upload ths script first 2 web hosting like ripway??? sumbody can help me???
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=uzie]heyy all,, after i download ths script n i'hv edit on it.. how 2 put on my FS profile?? or i must upload ths script first 2 web hosting like ripway??? sumbody can help me???[/quote] :crybaby: After u have finished editing the program then all u have to do is copy it (The whole program) on the overlay generator on this link [url]http://www.markyctrigger.com[/url] Just use the standard edition of OG. Follow the steps or instructions provided carefully ok? =) As long as you have followed the steps then I think you'll be successfull. Gudluck!!! :eh:
raelee
» n00b
1969-12-31

fuk q
nash
» n00b
1969-12-31

Big bro.. can you give me the code of your layout? plz????? i love 8... astiiig...
orliski109
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=raelee]fuk q[/quote] Can someone ban this kid from this forum. [b]Attention all MODs!!![/b]
mike_rod02
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya. paano ba ma edit ung ibang source nito ang hirap eh> tanks
etuccire
» n00b
1969-12-31

nyc layout.. the page is too crowded.. haha lol :lol:
rully
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout mate :ninja:
xenai_10
» n00b
1969-12-31

=(awtz
dredd12
» n00b
1969-12-31

kya sinusubukan q png gmwa ng overlay kso d q po mperpec kya d q n snubkan uli pro nkita q po ung gwa mo gusto q n po uling subukn,,,,kya bka po pwed m kng truan khit po ung bsic lng plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
chazychaz06
» n00b
1969-12-31

bkit d ko po mkuha ung code??!? ung bckground po ung ngaappear d ung code...=|
dienasty099
» n00b
1969-12-31

dude the only thing i can see is a firefox document when i downloaded the file...so where can i find the codes????
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Finally, I got to post my 1st Layout and its up to you guys if you would like to use it. It the 1st version of my Transformers inspired layout. It's techyness will add some sophistication to your prof

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:00

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy