• ARCHIVES 
  • » as the title says, this is a hide trick.. it means hide/removing... let's say u want to hide google ads.. =) just follow the steps below.. :D just sharing this trick.. instead of using css hide code

Pages: 1..12345

as the title says, this is a hide trick.. it means hide/removing... let's say u want to hide google ads.. =) just follow the steps below.. :D just sharing this trick.. instead of using css hide code

ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: as the title says, this is a hide trick.. it means hide/removing... let's say u want to hide google ads.. =) just follow the steps below.. :D just sharing this trick.. instead of using css hide code

nice, it's working. :thumbsup: is there a code in js to hide the header? :D
mikers47
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: as the title says, this is a hide trick.. it means hide/removing... let's say u want to hide google ads.. =) just follow the steps below.. :D just sharing this trick.. instead of using css hide code

its not working on my page......
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mikers47]its not working on my page......[/quote] The codes work fine, do you have a js file...if not you need to create one and use the js linker from the underground thread. [url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url]
fershe_marie
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..where will i put this codes? its not workin..help me please:(
terensy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess javascript are no longer working.. all my script automatically deleted and never pop up in my profiLe. (correct me if im wrong) or anyone, pls help mE :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » as the title says, this is a hide trick.. it means hide/removing... let's say u want to hide google ads.. =) just follow the steps below.. :D just sharing this trick.. instead of using css hide code

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 9 queries - 0.063 second ]
Privacy Policy