• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

mango juice
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz.. ;)

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:53:58)

mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

yup.. sori.. i already edited my post.. coz i realized we already have one when i went to the index.. im realy sori... ;)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Aww.. i've deleted my previous post :wallbash:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mango juice]i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz.. ;)[/quote] huhu i likeyour suggestion!! :thumbsup:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice suggestion.. :D because sometimes if we have poor connection we accidentaly posted twice in a row =)
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep!!!!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10]yep!!!![/quote] Uhm.. please don't create one-word posts. some mods consider that as spam
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you can delete your post if no other post after it. for example, you created a reply or topic but there's still no replies after you, you can delete your current post or topic. if you want to delete your topic or post but there are replies after that, send a report to us. that's why we are called moderators.
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]you can delete your post if no other post after it. for example, you created a reply or topic but there's still no replies after you, you can delete your current post or topic. if you want to delete your topic or post but there are replies after that, send a report to us. that's why we are called moderators.[/quote] awww... [b]ok[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]you can delete your post if no other post after it. for example, you created a reply or topic but there's still no replies after you, you can delete your current post or topic. if you want to delete your topic or post but there are replies after that, send a report to us. that's why we are called moderators.[/quote] Ahh.. okay... hehe... :D i just knew it now. thanks.

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-08-05 08:33:58)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

can we really delete our post?? i duno how.. :D il search for it.. lol
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Mee too I dunno how to delete?!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well im going to try here. this post is a test! **edit yes you can delete your previous post if no post after yours.

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-06 08:57:57)

mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i see... but i think its a little hassle... why do that if we can just delete it ourselves?.. ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what you mean? i cant understand your point mango_juice.
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i mean, why need to hassle the mods when the regular members can delete their own post... in cases like what ive mentioned... (if ever regular members can delete their own post... ) ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no. coz if that will happen, we will have a major catastrophe. we moderators are trying our best to moderate and organize the forum. and if the members delete their posts, we'll be confuse where to find your post, his post, her post, and others. where can u find a forum that its members can delete any of their posts? :retard:

Last edited by eehjhay (2007-08-06 11:26:17)

admin
» FTalkManiac

Another example of the problem that may arise is that someone could posting something offensive which causing a flame war between members, then he could deleted his post before admin or moderator notice it.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Ahh.. good point there Sir, at least we could track everything. By the way, nice avatar you got there.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]Another example of the problem that may arise is that someone could posting something offensive which causing a flame war between members, then he could deleted his post before admin or moderator notice it.[/quote] okei.. i got now the point.. nice avatar sir.. i was confused if that was my mouse.. lol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:30

[ 10 queries - 0.508 second ]
Privacy Policy