• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

^ lol me too.. And 5 mins to find out whats his signature about XD @topic gud idea.. but addition to that how about we can delete spam post ? :wasted:
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

[quote=eehjhay]no. coz if that will happen, we will have a major catastrophe. we moderators are trying our best to moderate and organize the forum. and if the members delete their posts, we'll be confuse where to find your post, his post, her post, and others. where can u find a forum that its members can delete any of their posts? :retard:[/quote] okiez i inderstand ur decision... but to anwer you question.. in Teentalk forum.. [url]www.candymag.com[/url] ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]^ lol me too.. And 5 mins to find out whats his signature about XD @topic gud idea.. but addition to that how about we can delete spam post ? :wasted:[/quote] :arrow: a moderator can delete a certain spammy post so if ever one comes across a spammy post, just click the REPORT button on every post, beside the QUOTE. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]delete topic and post[/i] i would like to suggest that regular members can delete their own post... not just edit it... like if we accidentally double post or something... thankzzz

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:11

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy