• ARCHIVES 
  • » yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

Pages: 12

yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

well some of our posts make sense or reasonable. unlike those posts from the spammers.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

^ i am one of the rule breakers. i have two accounts.. lol :lol: i hope admin will delete that account.. :D
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]ahem!!^^ mee too!! :wallbash: but i'm not using it!!!i also hope admin will delete it!!!wahh!!!! btw,i lyk kuya ezil's suggestion to avoid rule breakers>> :thumbsup: [/b]
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ The rules breakers are moderator's responsibilities.. that's whjy they call themselves moderator. Moderator are not just high level member.. every power has its own responsibilities. moderators have the power here so, they have the responsibilities im talking about.. still, moderators are just like members, i mean human beings.. not 24/7 OL and ready to hunt for those rulebreakers.. if this forum have a word filter or something like that.. so we can prevent it.. =3
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by 0phranxis0 (2007-08-13 03:21:09)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ feedback for you.. what pop-up? lol. its a redirection page for new members and i think not [b]all[/b] will not read that rule. @topic i think the good idea is e-mail verification and word filter of jagcorpa =) @phraxis useless feedback
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

:lol: i thought it was a pop-up. lol sowi :thumbsup:
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] i [b]agree[/b] in this thread.. :D its much easier to hunt rule breakers if their acc is verified.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/color][/align]
admin
» FTalkManiac

The email verification was disabled because previously a lot of new members having problem with the login, didn't receive the email with their password, etc. Sometimes the email go to the spam/junk folder or not delivered. This problem happens with free email providers, especially hotmail.com. About the forum rules, it is very clear that before the registration new members have to agree to the forum rules. [img]http://i15.tinypic.com/62j2c1t.gif[/img] Therefore theres no reason for a member who doesn't understand it, any post that is inappropriate or violates the rules should be reported and appropriate actions will be taken depending the violation, from closing the thread to banning the user.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ahh ok... sorry for my suggestion... :wallbash: admin please delete this topic ;)
admin
» FTalkManiac

Well I'm the one who should say sorry :D I appreciate your concern about the forum, theres nothing wrong with giving suggestion, although sometimes its difficult or not possible to implement.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i knew it!!! i think i experienced that email verification thingy last time.. coz ftalk gave me a password which is difficult to memeorize.. like: xkjas7833sd <- :wasted: lol am i right sir?
admin
» FTalkManiac

yes, the password was randomly generated and sent to the new user via email. The account will be verified once the user logged in with this password. But many users couldn't receive their password because on some email providers, the emails from our site were not received or went to the spam folder.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... me too... thats why i checked my mail...just to see the password ftalk have for me..then i change it ahehe :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaa.. admin, we share the same problem! :wasted: emails that my site was sending to yahoo mail were rejected and couldn't even reach the bulk folder. haha.. im desperate to know who i can add my site in yahoo's whitelist :disgust:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]^ i am one of the rule breakers. i have two accounts.. lol :lol: i hope admin will delete that account.. :D[/quote] This is also one of the reasons why a member can choose to close his/her own account that I am suggesting on another thread. Unfortunately, that option is not available on this forum and should be implemented.
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmm oh yeah
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]haha..good idea...[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:56

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy