• ARCHIVES 
  • » yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

Pages: 12

yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/smiley reply , etc. I think this is good idea for lessen some of it ;) Another thing that pops-in thy head is that.. after becoming a member of f-talk new member will be redirected to f-talk rules... and they must read it if they are filipino .. it must be tagalog.. and put a rule of posting english words =) and if they not filipino.. the rules must be their language.. but with the a rule.. posting english post/reply .. And also they will redirected to introduction of css and js scripts.. so that they have an exposure of some various codes for a while.. :D Thats all thanks for reading ... =|

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-08 03:14:41)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

:arrow: ^ that could help lessen the rule breakers here in ftalk. [i]IF and only IF[/i] they will read it :ninja:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

^ Not only read them but also [b]UNDERSTAND AND APPLY THEM[/b]
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it will not prevent them, email verification is for bot protection not rule breaker protection
cherrylovelu
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]it will not prevent them, email verification is for bot protection not rule breaker protection[/quote] I agree... I also have mistakes then (unknowingly)... :rolleyes: just a human being.... but i learned from those mistakes and learning NOT to make same mistakes again .....
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i thought we had email verification?? coz i remembered the first time i registered here ftalk gave e a password someting like: kanx636uym lol. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. that's why this site is a forum. visitors and members must read before posting any messages. this is a good idea JUST to lessen the lack of knowledge about forums, scripts, codes, and rules.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yea... and so many new members always on the chatbox typing like [i]add me on friendster pls and they talked about some whatever things and please help my profile[/i] and some members ... goin to help section posting.. what is css , js , how can I apply thwm etc. .. redirection page of introduction to codes is i think its good idea :D

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-08 22:35:59)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]i thought we had email verification?? coz i remembered the first time i registered here ftalk gave e a password someting like: kanx636uym lol. :D[/quote] I checked my email, and nope we didn't have an email verification asked to us. We did get however a welcome email, containing our logins. I believe thats the one you're talking about. But we weren't asked to verify. =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=marfillaster]it will not prevent them, email verification is for bot protection not rule breaker protection[/quote] Bot protection guezzz~ This thing again! :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yez!
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

What do you mean yez?! You spam again my dear :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kimyasay.. this is the third time i saw u postin in one word. :/
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Add number and email verification on register... to avoid malicious bots :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: we're not after bots here. it's the rule breakers.. and sadly, it's really impossible to eliminate them :|
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/smiley reply , etc. I think this is good idea for lessen some of it ;) Another thing that pops-in thy head is that.. after becoming a member of f-talk new member will be redirected to f-talk rules... and they must read it if they are filipino .. it must be tagalog.. and put a rule of posting english words =) and if they not filipino.. the rules must be their language.. but with the a rule.. posting english post/reply .. And also they will redirected to introduction of css and js scripts.. so that they have an exposure of some various codes for a while.. :D Thats all thanks for reading ... =|[/quote] [b] can we put or can sir admin put an english ftalk and filipino ftalk they will only choose the two and then theres a rule for english and filipino.... mods do you agree??..[/b]:)

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2007-08-10 17:23:39)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ obviously not.. we have already a section for Filipinos. and please be considerate, we have our brothers and sisters from other countries.. =|
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: we're not after bots here. it's the rule breakers.. and sadly, it's really impossible to eliminate them :|[/quote] They are everywhere! :wallbash:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes ! they are everywhere!! your correct aRies04991
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Even some mods are rule breaker! Do you agree members?! :P
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » yep .. the title says it lol sry .. if theres a topic like this if yes kinda delete it -.- :arrow: many newbies creating an account easily and almost they spam at first like bad-mouting , one word/sm

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:17

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy