• ARCHIVES 
  • » Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Pages: 12

Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely love. [b]What's your most treasured or most favorite music CD?[/b] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - I have a collection of cds from my friend's former band. [b]Playing in the Fields[/b] [i](Barbie's Cradle)[/i] is one of my favorites from the collection. I also love my [b]No Need to Argue[/b] CD by [i]The Cranberries[/i].
troylee
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

hmmm... my [b]MOST[/b] Treasured CD is [b][u]Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out[/u][/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

my most treasured music CDs are my MCR's collections . . :D from [b]I Brought U My Bullets, U Brought Me Ur Love[/b] . . [b]Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge[/b] . . [b]Life On The Murder Scene[/b] (2DVD+1CD) . . . and the newest one [b]The Black Parade[/b]. . i love 'em all . . :D will never leave them . . :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]hmmm... my [b]MOST[/b] Treasured CD is [b][u]Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out[/u][/b][/quote] same here! =) favorite single: lying is the most fun a girl can do without taking her clothes off ([i]is the title right?[/i])
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=troylee]hmmm... my [b]MOST[/b] Treasured CD is [b][u]Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out[/u][/b][/quote] same here! =) favorite single: lying is the most fun a girl can do without taking her clothes off ([i]is the title right?[/i])[/quote] [b]ya got that right! its my fave too! :D [/b]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=`mizeL][quote=troylee]hmmm... my [b]MOST[/b] Treasured CD is [b][u]Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out[/u][/b][/quote] same here! =) favorite single: lying is the most fun a girl can do without taking her clothes off ([i]is the title right?[/i])[/quote] [b]Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off . . [/b] :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Complete album collection of Parokya ni edgar.. ^_^[/b]
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

@deathwish: oh yeah.. thanks! do -> have
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yer welcome. . :D
addicted2panic4eva
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=troylee]hmmm... my [b]MOST[/b] Treasured CD is [b][u]Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out[/u][/b][/quote] yeah!!!!!!!!!! of course!!!!!!!!!!! same here!!!!!!!!! :D A FEVER U CAN'T SWEAT OUT is the most treasured CD in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My precious to me is.. .::MCR The Black Parade Limited Edition::. =)
yumzlovespete
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Brought U My Bullets, U Brought Me Ur Love . . Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge . . Life On The Murder Scene (2DVD+1CD) . . . and the newest one The Black Parade. . yah i have that too! INFINITY ON HIGH FALL OUT BOY! LIES FOR THE LIARS THE USED! :eh: :wow:
chocokim13
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]destinati0n xyz[/b] by callalily.. =)
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] mine's the cd's that my ex bf's gave to me.. i treasure those cd's && the one's that my frnds gave to me..[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]my most treasured music CDs are my MCR's collections . . :D from [b]I Brought U My Bullets, U Brought Me Ur Love[/b] . . [b]Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge[/b] . . [b]Life On The Murder Scene[/b] (2DVD+1CD) . . . and the newest one [b]The Black Parade[/b]. . i love 'em all . . :D will never leave them . . :lol:[/quote] Same here wahaha :)
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jesse mccartney = right were you want me jojo = too little too late callalily = destination xyz :D
bananakeik
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm... my pc installers? haha. don't have audio cd's :lol: as in na-dah!
kathleenn.
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]my most treasured music CDs are my MCR's collections . . :D from [b]I Brought U My Bullets, U Brought Me Ur Love[/b] . . [b]Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge[/b] . . [b]Life On The Murder Scene[/b] (2DVD+1CD) . . . and the newest one [b]The Black Parade[/b]. . i love 'em all . . :D will never leave them . . :lol:[/quote] same here.. :D
やる
» n00b
1969-12-31

nymphetamine album almost a year i finally found it...
k8
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hillsongs and Planetshakers..i wont miss it :eh: :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:47

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy