• ARCHIVES 
  • » Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Pages: 12

Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

well these days, I buy music from apple itunes... anyway, my most treasured cd is John Lennon's double fantasy CD.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

good thread =) :thumbsup: "Diary of a Sinner: First Entry" --Petey Pablo "Me Against The World" --2Pac "Illmatic" --Nas "It's Dark and Hell is Hot" --DMX "Beautiful Struggle" --Talib Kweli "Enter The 36 Chambers" --Wu Tang Clan "Tha Chronic" --Dr. Dre "The Score" --The Fugees that's the only ones I can think of right now....but i won't part with them....they are truly my treasured cd's
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

All Britney Spears studio album... :D 1. Baby one more time 2. Oops I did it again 3. Britney 4. In the Zone 5. Blackout and i'm waiting for the 6th studio album.. :)
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]That's an easy one. I cherish to hell my 'Thursday: War All The Time', 'Thursday: Waiting', 'Avenged Sevenfold: Waking the Fallen'<-- (I bought these suckers overseas), 'Urbandub: Influence', and 'Typecast: The Infatuation is always There' CDs. I loved these bands a lot back in the past, when they weren't so popular, not unlike now. :doubt:[/i][/align]

Last edited by menikmatic (2008-07-05 23:39:39)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance :kiss:
chelliexoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad :D
jocamps
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine's a signed CD of Bamboo's WSAT album
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

avenged sevenfold CD's
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'll add Enter The 36 Chambers by Wu-Tang Clan.....classic rap album =)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Green Day - American Idiot.[/b]
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Black album by the Beatles and Slave to the Grind by Skid Row[/b] :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Today, music is easy to acquire. It's just a few clicks away on the web. But I'm sure you guys still buy original CDs of your favorite artists. Or you own a CD from years back that you absolutely lov

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:53

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy