• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Pages: 12

Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many thanks & more power to the whole FriendsterTalk Forum. :D :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

Re: Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Hi GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH, thank you and welcome to FriendsterTalk! :)
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

[quote=admin]Hi GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH, thank you and welcome to FriendsterTalk! :)[/quote] Thanks for the welcome. :D
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

:D eiia!welcome to Ftalk!!enjoy posting!
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]:D eiia!welcome to Ftalk!!enjoy posting![/quote] Thank you 4 d welcome. :)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH][quote=kikay_girl]:D eiia!welcome to Ftalk!!enjoy posting![/quote] Thank you 4 d welcome. :)[/quote] hihi.no pwobii..njoii!
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting here..the mods are friendly! :D
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]welcome to ftalk! enjoy posting here..the mods are friendly! :D[/quote] Thanks! As I see at this moment, the mods here are friendly.. hehehe :cool:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH]Thanks! As I see at this moment, the mods here are friendly.. hehehe :cool:[/quote] woaaah.hihi.yea,friendsly mods around.hihi
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kikay_girl]woaaah.hihi.yea,friendsly mods around.hihi[/quote] Yeah. And also cute. LOL :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

weLcome <3 po in Ftalk <3 :) ;)
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH][quote=kikay_girl]woaaah.hihi.yea,friendsly mods around.hihi[/quote] Yeah. And also cute. LOL :D[/quote] everyone is gud-looking.lol
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]weLcome <3 po in Ftalk <3 :) ;)[/quote] Ei! Thanks!!! [quote=kikay_girl]everyone is gud-looking.lol[/quote] hehehe.... ^_^
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hehheheheh :lol:
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]hehheheheh :lol:[/quote] uuuppzzz...i think this is spamming siz.*peace tau ha* :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hello there..welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay and keep posting! :D
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]hello there..welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay and keep posting! :D[/quote] Hey thanks for the welcome! :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]hello there..welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay and keep posting! :D[/quote] Hey thanks for the welcome! :cool:[/quote] yeah sure..hehe..alwayz enjoy ur stay huh! hehe.. :D
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"][quote=GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH][quote="'-'LoisFuLL'-'"]hello there..welcum to ft..enjoy ur stay and keep posting! :D[/quote] Hey thanks for the welcome! :cool:[/quote] yeah sure..hehe..alwayz enjoy ur stay huh! hehe.. :D[/quote] Roger that! ^_^
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh sure! hehe.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:11

[ 12 queries - 0.102 second ]
Privacy Policy