• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Pages: 12

Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b]
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

happy posting!,,^^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hi there... welcome and enjoy posting! ;)
iNusZenTe_uno
» FTalker
1969-12-31

droppinby 2 say hi...happy postin :ninja:
GeNoCiDe_GLiTcH
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]Hi there! Welcome to ftalk.. enjoy posting.. ^_^[/b][/quote] [quote=jesrhel]happy posting!,,^^[/quote] [quote=`mizeL]hi there... welcome and enjoy posting! ;)[/quote] [quote=iNusZenTe_uno]droppinby 2 say hi...happy postin :ninja:[/quote] Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys, I'm new here. I am Genocide Glitch, and it's nice to see that there's a forum like this. I am also a global moderator at FriendsterForum.com. I wish I'm welcome to join you guys here. Many

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:32

[ 9 queries - 0.016 second ]
Privacy Policy