• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

Pages: 12

Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

:arrow: moved
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

claymore and devil may cry..
zephyr14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

elfen lied?? yup, i've watched the first episode and its great... nyahahaha!!!! =D :evil: =D
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]claymore and devil may cry..[/quote] Ok ill watch them too :)
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]i really don't know that. =| but, i always hear that anime. =| [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
blueberry13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is great hehehe lol
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i have already watched elfen lied and it is good :thumbsup: try watching tokko, devil may cry, jigoku shoujo, claymore and hellsing if you like scary and bloody anime :thumbsup: :thumbsup: the best bloody anime that i had watched for me is elfen lied and claymore! :eh:
ashleyLaze4
» n00b
1969-12-31

so far elfen lied the best ecchi, gore but also a great drama show 've ever seen... and By the way if you like Mystery, Drama and Gore try watch Higurashi no [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro ni. Claymore? I really cant wait for the Next season!

Last edited by ashleyLaze4 (2008-01-04 08:48:44)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ higurashi no naku koro ni?? i already heard of it, but i haven't tried watching it.. is it good? :question:
ashleyLaze4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]^ higurashi no naku koro ni?? i already heard of it, but i haven't tried watching it.. is it good? :question:[/quote] Yeah the plot was great though you might say it is confusing at first but if you try to continue the series you'll end up to know all the answers and yes Higurashi no [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro ni is great show to watch
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ i see... i saw on my anime watchlist Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai , is it the 2nd season? =|
ashleyLaze4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]^ i see... i saw on my anime watchlist Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai , is it the 2nd season? =|[/quote] The First season (also called the Question arcs) got all the Gore and drama scenes (love it) and the second season tells all the answers to the mysteries of the previous arc KAI = [i]Answers[/i] and another thing Third Season is officially announced to be release this year 2008 (waku waku, Omochikaeriii!!!!)
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woah! so it got a 3rd season! i must watch this anime then =) where can i watch it? :retard:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ELFEN LIED!! i've watched all of its episodes and i LOVE it! even though it's violent, i find the story soo nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (two thumbs up!) WHAAT!!!??? :O it's on its 3rd season already?? oh gosh.. am i late with the news already? hmm.. :(
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emotive_]ELFEN LIED!! i've watched all of its episodes and i LOVE it! even though it's violent, i find the story soo nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (two thumbs up!) WHAAT!!!??? :O it's on its 3rd season already?? oh gosh.. am i late with the news already? hmm.. :([/quote] iiye, the anime that hav 3rd season is Higurashi no naku koro ni... i don't think that elfen lied will hav 2nd or 3rd season :wallbash:
emotive_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2][quote=emotive_]ELFEN LIED!! i've watched all of its episodes and i LOVE it! even though it's violent, i find the story soo nice. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (two thumbs up!) WHAAT!!!??? :O it's on its 3rd season already?? oh gosh.. am i late with the news already? hmm.. :([/quote] iiye, the anime that hav 3rd season is Higurashi no naku koro ni... i don't think that elfen lied will hav 2nd or 3rd season :wallbash:[/quote] Ooopss!!! :O i was caught up there. tsk!.. sorry.. i didn't know. :| now i feel stupid. :retard: sorry again. and THANKS!..
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hehe.. its okay :eh:
ashleyLaze4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]woah! so it got a 3rd season! i must watch this anime then =) where can i watch it? :retard:[/quote] im actually watching at crunchyroll.com but i heared that Higurashi no [color=red]Na[/color]ko koro ni will be licensed soon.. so you better watch it now... ;) (if you want to) before its too late.

Last edited by ashleyLaze4 (2008-01-07 11:30:16)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

With some glimpse this is hella psychotic anime not recommended for children imo.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:41

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy