• ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

Pages: 12

Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

[quote=ashleyLaze4][quote=cjoker2]woah! so it got a 3rd season! i must watch this anime then =) where can i watch it? :retard:[/quote] im actually watching at crunchyroll.com but i heared that Higurashi no [color=red]Na[/color]ko koro ni will be licensed soon.. so you better watch it now... ;) (if you want to) before its too late.[/quote] don't worry... i hav veoh.. :eh: :penguin:
tivaro27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

If you like manga and like bloody and gorish etc too, you must read MPD Psycho, Leviathan, Monster, Tokko, Parasite. In anime, I suggest you Perfect Blue! Not so bloody and gorish. Much more Thriller and Mystery. If Alfred Hitchcock want to make anime, maybe he will make this. Do you know Alfred? Psycho? Sorry if you do not know. But watch first comment later!
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple]Well, I've watched Elfen Lied... Not for [b]kids[/b]=) Cause it has scenes that Lucy, Nana, and other diclonius are [b]nude[/b] and insane(killing people):smoke: But it's a great anime! I just avoid those scenes that I mentioned...^^ Lucy is so beautiful!!! I like her eyes!^^[/color]
admin
» FTalkManiac

Elfen lied is one of my favorites. Nothing better than watching naked girls killing people.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I cant believe it. I posted a reply here. :lol: Hahaha. oh wow. Haven't seen it. But /a/nons doesn't seem recommend this. [url=http://www.imagehustler.com/0308/1205212529.png]Respectful Anons Proof[/url] Hmm.. Dropped because it's highly overrated and the opinions.
migi_dOll
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ashleyLaze4]so far elfen lied the best ecchi, gore but also a great drama show 've ever seen... and By the way if you like Mystery, Drama and Gore try watch Higurashi no [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro ni. Claymore? I really cant wait for the Next season![/quote] Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is A greAT anime :thumbsup::lol:[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s315/MeetMeWithTheGods/Higurashi%20no%20Naku%20Koro%20ni/thslaugh1oa4.gif[/img] tnx for the info ashley im really trying hard to figure out what anime series is on my sig :) thank you very much for posting it [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u53/kimngan3000/emoticon/3.gif[/img].. odaijini ^_^

Last edited by migi_dOll (2008-04-12 05:57:06)

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i watched the trailer of elfen lied.. its so bloody.. but i think the story is good..
potpotmamen
» n00b
1969-12-31

elfen lied is a good anime. i've watched it. kinda violent though. but as you finish the anime you'll realize the real story behind the violent lucy. :)
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

do they make the 2nd season of elfen lied??? :/ at the end was it nyuu or lucy who appeared at the front gate ???
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ I hope they will make season 2... Try also Trinity Blood... its good.. very good :thumbsup:
-=_+ColourBlind+_=-
» n00b
1969-12-31

i havent seen it!.I just started reading it in manga.. where do u guys watch anime?.or u just download it?.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Elfen Lied? i watched it before in youtube.com ... but you can also try in veoh.com or imeem.com :eh:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-04-28 02:39:08)

Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]^ I hope they will make season 2... Try also [b]Trinity Blood[/b]... its good.. very good :thumbsup:[/quote] i will try it :thumbsup: where do u recommend i watch it???
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Is it good? :question: I feel like watching that anime! =) I like anything that has vampires Anyone knows a good anime like blood+ , death note etc... I prefer scary and gorish

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:05

[ 11 queries - 0.123 second ]
Privacy Policy