• ARCHIVES 
  • » I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

Pages: 12

I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site of Markyctrigger. The dimension is 88px by 33px (normal size of link exchange) I dont know if FriendsterTalk already have this link exchange image. Im too lazy to search for it. haha Post the code here
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

That's great. FTalk will get more popularity with that. =) But as far as i know, Sir admin doesnt accept link exchanges on FTalk, so we cant have a linkback to Markyctrigger. =| I dont know if he changed his mind about that matter. Edit: How bout this one, I think this will do: [img]http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x146/FoRsAkEnKiD/ftalk/th_ftalklogo.gif[/img] Its 100 x 32 though.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-08-13 08:43:35)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

wow.. :wow: good thing you have good communication with mark.. =) and this would be a good plan.. :D but i think we must hear admin's opinion bout this. but maybe not.. if not necessary..
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. this is a good opportunity to get more viewers and members. by the way, what is admin's other username? is bramzero (friendster-tweakers) same with admin (friendstertalk)??
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. this is a good opportunity to get more viewers and members. by the way, what is admin's other username? is bramzero (friendster-tweakers) same with admin (friendstertalk)??[/quote] :arrow: that's our first guess. =) but we are not sure. =| someone here can answer that though :eh:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]lol. this is a good opportunity to get more viewers and members. by the way, what is admin's other username? is bramzero (friendster-tweakers) same with admin (friendstertalk)??[/quote] hmmm. i dont get it. =| but i know that.. bramzero is not admin.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-08-15 08:16:29)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's good,. and About Bramzero, that's also my first guest, i'm not sure though. :D
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yups..i agree... its make more popularity and of course i can find another people in the world =) =) =) but i guest we must hear admin's opinion about this :D :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

hey....last time ( i forgot ) I just viewed the source code of FriendsterTalk & accidently saw [b]bramzero[/b]'s name in CSS code...I just wondering if admin is [b]bramzero[/b] or not :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

markyctrigger told me one time.. when we chatted in the chatbox.. that bramzero is our admin.. wahahaha.. because this was the conversation.. [quote=Chatbox][b]markyctrigger:[/b] xave, i saw you in my forum.. wahahaha.. [b]xavierkym:[/b] yeah i joined.. can i??? [b]markyctrigger:[/b] sure.. lol.. eniweizz.. i joined this forum because this is my friend's forum.. bramzero [b]xavierkym:[/b] :O[/quote] lol.. that ends it.. :D and can i ask.. you guys.. when did this forum start?? maybe same with his registration day.. :O [quote]bramzero » FriendsterTalker bramzero's display avatar Location: Unknown [b]Registered: 2006-09-30[/b] Posts: 136 Last visit: 2007-08-02 IP: 145.116.12.244 Reputation: + 2 - E-mail PM[/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-18 17:59:38)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

OMG....yes! I guess I'm right :eh:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hhehehe..i guest admin must see this and explain about he or she identity :eh: :eh:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys...take a look at this.... [img]http://h1.ripway.com/myscript/photo/ft.JPG[/img]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]You're offtopic guys. better converse somewhere else but not here[/b] :penguin:

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-19 00:36:59)

admin
» FTalkManiac

if you need 88x33px button feel free to use this: [img]http://i10.tinypic.com/53r4go7.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahahaha.. you didn't bother to answer the other question admin. i will tell mark now about that button. but are you really bramzero? dont limit urself from us. hehehe
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

eniweizz.. @topic: markyctrigger changed their forum.. :wow: back to ground zero.. :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and that's good. i'll try to join in that forum heheh. :D
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=eehjhay]hahahaha.. you didn't bother to answer the other question admin. i will tell mark now about that button. but are you really bramzero? dont limit urself from us. hehehe[/quote] :D *Not interested in any topic about my personal info :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha.. not fair. lol. we will be having a strike here mods if u dont tell us who u are. hahaha just kidding. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:38

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy