• ARCHIVES 
  • » I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

Pages: 12

I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

That's okay admin. :eh: We're all your sons and daughters here. However we insist, we'd still respect what you want. We're just being pesky children as most parent's kids are hehehe. But dang.. "that post" pretty much said it all. ;)

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-19 20:01:07)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

[quote=admin]:D *Not interested in any topic about my personal info :D[/quote] off-topic closed :D :thumbsup:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=admin][quote=eehjhay]hahahaha.. you didn't bother to answer the other question admin. i will tell mark now about that button. but are you really bramzero? dont limit urself from us. hehehe[/quote] :D *Not interested in any topic about my personal info :D[/quote] wow.. cmon sir...tell us a litlle about ur self.. like ur woman or man :eh: :eh: :eh: and i guest thats great idea to make affliates with markyc =)

Last edited by dj_dhey (2007-08-22 19:19:11)

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D That's a good idea if Friendstertalk is affiliated with Markyctrigger.. =) :cool: Nope.. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I talked to Mark a while ago. I mentioned about FriendsterTalk. He said that if I could tell you guys to submit a banner of FriendsterTalk so we from Markyctrigger can post the banner in the main site

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:06

[ 9 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy