• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

0phranxis0
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-02 11:56:49)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

About the unreal suggestion well that is stupidity you know. Sorry for that term buddy! Radio nyahaha nice suggestion but :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

I don't know with the others. but for me i would just open my winamp [or any program available] and listen to my favorite songs :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Me I will on my mp4 :D
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

me i will go to any song player :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: same here. just use my media player :eh: wouldn't it make the page load a little slow?
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I think having a radio here on FTalk would be quite annoying imho. Why not open our own players and play our own fave songs? =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

actually, this forum for me is the fastest forum.. not laggish.. =) because it is simple.. even though the forum is busy.. its not like other forums.. too much advertising, too much graphics and the likes.. hehe.. not to mention their forum names but, i really dont like other forums.. but here its fun and simple. :D i love it.. who cares. :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-13 11:47:04)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Unless the radio has admin talking on a daily basis that would be nice. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha.. nice one paddle me. i mean padme. lol. nice try but having a radio is unnecessary. it's not related to friendster anyway. if it is a sound tutorial about friendster and all related to it, it would be fine.
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

bla bla bla. :P ____________ wat i like here is the userbar "look at me im a scary moderator". :lol:

Last edited by 0phranxis0 (2007-08-14 01:14:52)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You don't even care about your post!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow.. ur so Uber! get cursed/ban here asap edit: do you know whom do you talking to phraxis? its a real moderator.. not a wannabe mod just like u tsk tsk tsk :/

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-14 02:58:12)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ What do you mean Uber?!
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heres the link http://theftalk.com/t8041-Right-click-menu%3F.html he also said rude words to eejhay :/
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That was a hot topic made by diabolicious guezzz~ Don't curse or ban him yet, let's play with him untill his goin' to say sorry! Edit: If he did something uncommon against to anyone, don't think twice, ban him!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-14 03:51:53)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]bla bla bla. :P ____________ wat i like here is the userbar "look at me im a scary moderator". :lol:[/quote] Don't play with the moderators though :evil: there's nothing wrong to speak what you want. but remember that there's always this limit that should not be exceeded.. that is why most moderators here are strict. coz people keep on abusing the kindness of others :wallbash: [quote=ReversEdge]Don't curse or ban him yet, let's play with him untill his goin' to say sorry![/quote] That isn't nice kuya. i won't bother to play with members with that attitude
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]bla bla bla. :P ____________ wat i like here is the userbar "look at me im a scary moderator". :lol:[/quote] oh are you really trying to fool me huh? trying to test my limitations? this is your last warning. one more post disrespecting any one of us, you will be ban from this website, even if you try to register a new account. for the mean time, you are curse for few days. try to behave dude.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oops.. seems to be a new lesson for you phranxis.. =) but i think the most important thing is that this thread should be closed now.. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]That isn't nice kuya. i won't bother to play with members with that attitude[/quote] But I love to play these kind of members untill they goin' to vanish for eternity :evil: Remember I'm a member too =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:06

[ 10 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy