• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

Pages: 12

Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

phranxis
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

hahahaahha! im happy that you all(almost) are annoyed by my thread :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

^ Stupid you are we're not annoyed to your useless thread :P
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

@#$% thats my cousins account! we have the same (almost the same username) darn (even we have the same IP adress we share one computer today)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: and having the same caption?? you're making me laugh :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Guezz look at his caption, it says [b]mortal enemy of Ftalk[/b] :wasted:
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

he even banned my [i]RAN online[/i] he say's bad words he knows my password u know.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Guezz look at his caption, it says [b]mortal enemy of Ftalk[/b] :wasted:[/quote] :arrow: and now [b]BRING IT ON [/b] lol. don't test the mods' capabilities dude. =) just behave so we all gonna have a peaceful stay here at ftalk =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@0phranxis0 Who's that member/mod?! So howcome it says to your caption before that you are the mortal enemy of Ftalk?! Do you mean you only have one enemy here at Ftalk?! And that's the one who banned you and says some bad words to you?! By the way, don't ever say generally that Ftalk is your mortal enemy if you only have one enemy here okey! Edit: And please don't lie!!

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-15 06:26:52)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]he even banned my [i]RAN online[/i] he say's bad words he knows my password u know.[/quote] :arrow: how come he knows your password? this is friendstertalk not RANtalk. who would be unintelligent enough to give away his/her password?
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

he's the only one who can make it level up cuz im not always at home. but i dont play it any way. :thumbsup:
0phranxis0
» Banned
1969-12-31

well bye bye. i think im gon'nah be banned for the next days so :penguin: GTG

Last edited by 0phranxis0 (2007-08-15 06:51:10)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=0phranxis0]he's the only one who can make it level up cuz im not always at home. but i dont play it any way. :thumbsup:[/quote] Not again you've double post dude. You had now a lot of offence here at Ftalk, I wonder what is your next punishment?! Maybe termination?! Well about hacking, apparently your mate in your house hacked your data. Whatta useless info trick!
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

lol... 0phranxis0 and phranxis??? :paranoid: good luck to your life.. :D eniweizz.. do not lie dude.. i know you are one.. look at this.. [quote=phranxis]hahahaahha! im happy that you all(almost) are annoyed by [u][b]my[/b][/u] thread :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] my???? so it is really you.. :O nice alibi though.. :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-15 10:52:30)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Caught redhanded eh? :lol: nice try dude.. [i]i hope Sir Admin would be online again and close this thread :penguin: or would give his side/comment on the suggestion[/i]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-08-15 11:21:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Original title: [i]well not a good suggestion but.........[/i] real suggestion: can you put a radio here in [b]Ftalk[/b] ? cuz its kinda booring not listening. well just a suggestion anyway

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:21

[ 9 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy