• ARCHIVES 
  • » as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

Pages: 123

as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch by inch friendster is taking away all the possible areas where we can put our codes.. and i think we are all a big fan of tweaks and incredible css designs in friendster profiles.. :D but, since yesterday.. friendster updated and suddenly.... :wasted: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: everything went down... OMG!!!! :O every profile is affected.. our last option is the media box and suddenly they also disabled codes in media... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: OG, CSS, Crossovers Profile will not work anymore.. :crybaby: we still dont know what solutions can we do... :crybaby: after all the hardworks and all the codes we tested and made it ended up to nothing?? :angry: whew.. but, of course we expected this.. because we are disobeying the friendster's TOS.. hayzzz.. :( i think everything will go back to start... eniweizz.. i still thank this forum.. even though my true purpose here is to tweak only my profile.. and i didnt expect i would be one of the moderators here.. :lol: whew.. but i realized.. i made lots of friends in this forum.. :eh: :thumbsup: hehehe.. lab you ol guys... :wow: :P [b]BUT[/b] lets go back to our problem? what shall we do?? :wallbash: [u][b][i]edited: [/i][/b][/u] i just checked http://markyctrigger.com and marky also did this kind of thread and he gave a link to his blog and he stated.. [quote=mark loreto][b]8/14/2007 martes[/b] may bagong friendster worm na gumagala. pero nagamot kaagad ito ng OG's new feature the antiworm but then friendster received reports about the said worm... waaaahh kaya gumawa kaagad sila ng hakbang at sinara lahat ng butas.... [b]8/15/2007 myerkules[/b] its time to develop the OGvX. but then when i was trying to test the code it doesnt work huhuhu so syempre ako'y tumingin sa http://www.friendster.com/aosample (overlay profile para sa mga addons) nung pagtingin ko working naman inulit ko ang pag generate ng codes pero ayaw parin so nung tinignan ko ang source code wala na talaga na filter na.... so sinubukan ko lahat ng natitirang method pero wala pa rin [b]8/16/2007 huwebes[/b] di parin ako tulog... nagbabakasakaling makahanap ng butas... nasabi ko na ito sa mga matataas na mods na once na isa na lang ang method na natitira doomsday na ang mangyayari sa friendster. masyado na akong naging mabait... kinalimutan ko na ang tunay kong objective... ako ang nagsimula ako rin ang tatapos... iwan ko masyadong magulo isip ko, di ko alam kung ito ba ang tamang hakbang.... sapagkat nahanap ko na ang pinaka huling method para mapasok muli ang friendster.[/quote] [i]still from mark loreto..[/i] after 20 hours of searching for another hole without sleeping... at last... here's the screenshot: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/xavegoi83/pix/evil.jpg[/img] di bale marami pa namang social networking dyan eh ;) di ako titigil hanggang di ko nabawi lahat ng pagod and sleepless nights :D because friendster is as stupid as this: [img]http://h1.ripway.com/xavegoi83/pix/stupidfriendster.jpg[/img] ps: sorry for those who cant understand tagalog.. il just translate it later.. :D [i][u][b]edited part II:[/b][/u][/i] [quote]actually guys, one member warned me of this.. and i think kino(Refresh/Reload) is also a witness of that time.. this person wrote on the chatbox.. [quote=asn585]Guys, please be warned codes in media box doesnt work anymore.[/quote] and i said: stop joking asn585.. :lol: and kino said(as i can remember): [b]@asn585[/b] i just edited my media and everything is fine :D and asn585 ddnt reply instead he made a thread.. unfortunately it was trashed.. here check this out :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=8604 and i viewed the asn585's UserCP and i found out he is sir alvin bilian.. :lol: phew..[/quote]

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-16 20:06:58)

tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

yea its really is a shit :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ..... now all the codes that i have put on mah sistah's proffy are not working.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i'll juz concentrate on mah studies now... i have no other things to procrastinate on :lol: :lol: ....
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

ampffsszz...oh no :crybaby: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hmm, I seem not affected.. my profile's still in tact. It's bad news really, too bad to you guys who put so much work there. But there are still people who want to keep tweaking. And people who never give up trying, so new solutions will come. [i][b]EDIT:[/b] Okaaayy.. don't update your mediabox. Just got that now.[/i]

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-16 18:47:14)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

first post updated... :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thats the only thing I hate about Friendster... they always update... I cant even remember how many times they do it.. but its really annoying.. it really annoys me.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :doubt: :evil: :disgust: :midfinger: :crybaby:
n4ni3
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]aw^^wat really happend 2 friendster :wallbash: others right that someday friendster will going 2 disable all the codes :( so annoying =| but i still believe if theres a problem theres always a solution :eh: [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]first post updated... :D[/quote] Oh geeezz, that's really bad news. Looks like even the master is having hellish time w/ it. So it will come back to a time where Friendster is just... A simple social network site, back to what it was 5 years ago. :wasted:

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-16 19:09:22)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=xavierkym]first post updated... :D[/quote] Oh geeezz, that's really bad news. Looks like even the master is having hellish time w/ it. So it will come back to a time where Friendster is just... A simple social network site, back to what it was 5 years ago. :wasted:[/quote] yah... just a simple friendster.... :puke: maybe the friendster team has a veri big head now because of this.. http://www.google.com/trends?q=friendster.com%2C+myspace.com&ctab=0&geo=all&date=all check that link... whew... even the master(mark loreto) cannot find a way with these kind crisis..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tina_nastygurl]yea its really is a shit :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ..... now all the codes that i have put on mah sistah's proffy are not working.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i'll juz concentrate on mah studies now... i have no other things to procrastinate on :lol: :lol: ....[/quote] Hi Tina, if you have all ur css codes on a single file at ripway or geocites here is a code that works when you post in ur About Me box. Credit goes to Chic Profile Group and Xaverkym, it was posted earlier today. I've testd it works great! Still nothing for .js users <">[quote=kristina16]thats the only thing I hate about Friendster... they always update... I cant even remember how many times they do it.. but its really annoying.. it really annoys me.. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :doubt: :evil: :disgust: :midfinger: :crybaby:[/quote] Hi Crybaby, if you have all ur css codes on a single file at ripway or geocites here is a code that works when you post in ur About Me box. Credit goes to Chic Profile Group and Xaverkym, it was posted earlier today. I've testd it works great! Still nothing for .js users <">
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thanks for that bobcbar. =) I checked the link Xavier thanks. Oh well, whatever will happen will happen. I'll stick to Friendster though cos all my old friends are here. It would be hard to invite all of them since they're all lazy to join another site. But if Friendster will block all our codes, then they'd be losing their members. That's for sure.

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-16 19:38:32)

baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh my.. even him cant find a solution for this.. doomsday it is..for now?? i wish :crybaby: :crybaby:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]@bobcbar[/b] - yeah, i think that code still works.. but the problem is the javascripts.. :crybaby: of course that is the most important one... huhu.. how about the hardwork of ken with the WVM?? How about the hardworks of our coders here to make people brighten up their day...?? how about overlay users??? :crybaby: ps: why did you double post??? :evil: :thumbsdown:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-16 19:40:17)

tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=tina_nastygurl]yea its really is a shit :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: ..... now all the codes that i have put on mah sistah's proffy are not working.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: i'll juz concentrate on mah studies now... i have no other things to procrastinate on :lol: :lol: ....[/quote] Hi Tina, if you have all ur css codes on a single file at ripway or geocites here is a code that works when you post in ur About Me box. Credit goes to Chic Profile Group and Xaverkym, it was posted earlier today. I've testd it works great! Still nothing for .js users <">[/quote] hmmm thnx bob.... i'll try it on mah sistah's account.. i dont want mah proffy to be a mess heheheheehee.... ;) :lol: :lol:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

actually i survived the updates... i still have my whole profile.. no mess at all.. but i know time will come.. the survivors of this crisis will also go back to normal. :thumbsdown: whew... advise: if you still have patience.. just go with the flow.. :D ps: i updated again my post... :lol:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-16 20:08:01)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah... mine is still workin... xavier is right just go with the flow i guess... whatever happens ...we'll get through this... hayz.... :(
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oh no...is this gonna pass??? darn.... even the lame overlays aren't working.... sniff....
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

why my featured friends aren't visible?huhu
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@nica: try to look at your homepage if you can see your 6 friends... if you dont ..then you'll hve to choose them again...it happened to me before... ;)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Guezzz this is a nightmare :doubt: Almost all progress has been disolve into nothing, how lunatic management they had :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:32

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy