• ARCHIVES 
  • » as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

Pages: 123

as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

ohh no!!!! huhuh... :crybaby: :crybaby:
rhyme_w/out_reason
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

just say that "di kami mahihiya!" T_T buhbye i think i will delete my account T_T jowking. if i were you, let's play RAN online, Warrock, Audition. or if ur tired. just play guitar. bye guys. ill miss yah ol.
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is just a challenge to all of us here, i will talk to friendster team, and i will ask to help us back the script tag normally in the mediabox, did anyone tries that? :lol: i guest not, o well i will try, i hope they can accept my request, i will talk to friendster site about this, becasue i know there's someone observing us here and i think that the admin of friendster.com
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] awww gawdd.. :cry: friendster = sHit!! :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: [/color][/align]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: fortunately i didn't updated my page. woohoo.. =) www.talkers.com ^ a social networking from friendstertalk.com :lol: hopefully one day it will come true :lol: :lol:
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

my profile is still ok... i found a solution to my problem because everytime i add new code in my media box i need to repeat all the codes bcos if i dont do that all the codes will appear under my media box but i found some same codes that can be place in about me... ^^
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I experience it!! What should be the solutiion
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]this is just a challenge to all of us here, i will talk to friendster team, and i will ask to help us back the script tag normally in the mediabox, did anyone tries that? :lol: i guest not, o well i will try, i hope they can accept my request, i will talk to friendster site about this, becasue i know there's someone observing us here and i think that the admin of friendster.com[/quote] bro i contact them.. haha.. il just wait 4 their reply.. :D
sUpErNoOb
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can we contact them?? maybe if almost all frienster users contact them,, they can accept again codes =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

search in the search bar of friendster and type [b]Friendster Team[/b]
sUpErNoOb
» n00b
1969-12-31

i cant find it :crybaby: :crybaby: or maybe im just stupid :crybaby:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ lol... try this link http://www.friendster.com/22344820
markyctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]whew... even the master(mark loreto) cannot find a way with these kind crisis..[/quote] cannot find? i dont think u understand this quote [quote]after 20 hours of searching for another hole without sleeping... at last...[/quote] nyahahaha 20 hours quite long but its worth it, after the launch of OGvX you can also use a loader for external .js.... as far as I know there are many scripts in this forum that needs an external javascript that will work for major browsers later this saturday we'll launch a prototype teaser video of OGvX so everyone knows that there are still existing method lefts till the final version is done
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ hey! you are here now dude.. :D hehe... oops sorry i think i really misunderstood that one.. haha.. dude.. good luck to the OGvX ill try it... =D im also excited about that OGvX.. tnx so much mark your really genius.. :thumbsup: @offtopic: eniweizz... i heard the gossip about your conflict with FF?? huhu.. :wasted:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=markyctrigger][quote]whew... even the master(mark loreto) cannot find a way with these kind crisis..[/quote] cannot find? i dont think u understand this quote [quote]after 20 hours of searching for another hole without sleeping... at last...[/quote] nyahahaha 20 hours quite long but its worth it, after the launch of OGvX you can also use a loader for external .js.... as far as I know there are many scripts in this forum that needs an external javascript that will work for major browsers later this saturday we'll launch a prototype teaser video of OGvX so everyone knows that there are still existing method lefts till the final version is done[/quote] Glad to see the master here (if it is you). Thanks for everything you've given to the Friendster community. Oh and welcome Mark..
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm...i hope that FS can be repaired as soon as possible =) =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=markyctrigger][quote]whew... even the master(mark loreto) cannot find a way with these kind crisis..[/quote] cannot find? i dont think u understand this quote [quote]after 20 hours of searching for another hole without sleeping... at last...[/quote] nyahahaha 20 hours quite long but its worth it, after the launch of OGvX you can also use a loader for external .js.... as far as I know there are many scripts in this forum that needs an external javascript that will work for major browsers later this saturday we'll launch a prototype teaser video of OGvX so everyone knows that there are still existing method lefts till the final version is done[/quote] Glad to see the master here (if it is you). Thanks for everything you've given to the Friendster community. Oh and welcome Mark..[/quote] i know its him.. :D :thumbsup:
markyctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol do I need to have proofs? ok here nyahahaha http://markyctrigger.multiply.com/journal/item/35/is_it_the_end_of_friendster read the latest reply at the bottom :lol:
╬ravusheng╬
» n00b
1969-12-31

woooooooww!! :wow: :wow: :wow: master [b]markyctrigger[/b] is here!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: im so glad to see you here you sir.. :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=markyctrigger]lol do I need to have proofs? ok here nyahahaha http://markyctrigger.multiply.com/journal/item/35/is_it_the_end_of_friendster read the latest reply at the bottom :lol:[/quote] maybe because you have posers dude.. because you are famous and intelligent.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » as we all know.. since the past months.. worms & virus are happening in our profiles.. we also experienced an annoying maintenance.. and i think that maintenance happened 6-8 times already.. :/ inch

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:02

[ 9 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy