• ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

Pages: 123

know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

yup they are my favorite band! they are good!and i really love their songs!especially the oh star and thats what you get!
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

[b]I love the old paramore and their first album "All We Know Is Faling" is the best album of a female fronted band ^^ Their second album "Riot" is too commercialized already and i'm not really into hayley's inconsistent look...from the yelloy orange hair in the misery business video to the blonde hair on mtv concerts to straight red hair at the grammy's and messy hair look at the VMA's :| The original Hayley Williams look when she was about 16 to 17 years old was the coolest ^^ I kinda miss the old paramore =| My fave songs from their first album are "My Heart", "Hallelujah", and "Conspiracy" \m/[/b]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i love this band so much .. they rock! :thumbsup: crushcrushcrush,that's what you get and my heart.. i love it so much..:D
Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][u]Hayley was dating with JOsh now.... :( it`s not him!!!!! the make such a beautiful couple![/u][/b]
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i LOVE paramore !! i love their songs !! especially ... * my heart * brighter * decode * misery business * pressure * that's what you get * hallelujah * fences etc .. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » know this band? i love most of their songs like "pressure", "that's what you get, "misery business", etc. . . you can discuss more about them if you want (hehe) @mods: if there's any simlar topic

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:12

[ 9 queries - 0.014 second ]
Privacy Policy