• ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

^kamukha? :lol: reminds me of channel 7..hehe..=)
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

[quote=kcired14]reminds me of channel 7..hehe..[/quote] channel 7?! sino?! t: TPAM reminds me of moreno kamukha nya nga! bka siya yun! :P
chika.symphatica
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of khulitan tym :lol:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=dhen2x]channel 7?! sino?! t: TPAM reminds me of moreno kamukha nya nga! bka siya yun! :P[/quote] Hahaha..ewan ko..hehe..basta..umm..cnong moreno??.. @topic: Reminds me of my cousin chikka..:lol:
irafrancisca
» n00b
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of my husnband..este crush pla! hehe.. :P
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of Jeanie (my classmate) b'coz of her pose !
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Of ...konata... chibi... Kawaii...[/b] :o
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ermm .. tpam reminds me of Ava ! kase mahilig un mag picture ng nka cap :p
`eMovoN
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of ym.. magkachat kami nyan dati eh...ewan ko lan kung naaalala pa nia ako..
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

tpam reminds me of a specific layout. [i]his work, actually.[/i]
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=`eMovoN]TPAM reminds me of ym.. magkachat kami nyan dati eh...ewan ko lan kung naaalala pa nia ako..[/quote] ou nman :) aun tpam reminds me of ftalk :D isang dakilang ftalker :p
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=irafrancisca]tpam reminds me of my husnband..este crush pla! hehe.. :P[/quote] waah..hehe..magkamukha ba kami?hehe..:redface: @topic: reminds me of lorwin and jonathan..(anime addicts) :D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my cousin, kc ung cousin ko keeps on saying "to see is to blieve" thats his crtion in ftalk kc!
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ wow..hihi..umm..reminds me of my cute friend..;]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my prof na napaka seryoso... di man lang ngumiti... :P
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ waah..chek mo profile ko..puro naka ngiti pix ko dun..haha..:lol: reminds me of showbizness! :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ sa bagay, na check ko na po... ngumingiti ka pla?! :D t: TPAM reminds me of may ate... mahilig mag-ngitngit ng kuko nun! :doubt:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^hahahhaa..:lol: Trip trip lang yang pic ko jan! hehehe! ^ reminds me of kakulitan ng kaibigan kong si athan..:lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

TPAM reminds me of my klasm8 si moreno, makulit din pero pag dating sa iskul seryoso! ;]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

u remind me of my dog.. who already passed away.. lol coz of ur ava
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [u][b]The Person Above Me Reminds Me of..[/b][/u] TPAM reminds me of nothing.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 13 queries - 0.565 second ]
Privacy Policy