• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

Pages: 12

Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

iwannadieinyourarms
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything about them? Hehe... I will highly appreciate it! But lets not forget, suportahan po natin ang mga opm bands natin :)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

I'm not a fan.. But I've got something for you.. They have mySpace. ;) [b]The Used[/b] [url=http://www.myspace.com/theused]http://www.myspace.com/theused[/url]
-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

I'm a fan of [i][b]TheUsed[/b][/i]. I like their song [b][u]Listening[/u][/b] ^^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hey! i love them too! my most favorite: I Caught Fire... and i also love the video! so sweet! :wow: [i]i remember my hun while watchin it...[/i] wahehe.. :D
eMo_jUStine
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh yeah dude..!!! i love [b]The Used[/b] so much!! the vocalist of the used is bert ayt? uhhmm..some of my classmate said that he die already.. my favorite song of the used are:Buried Myself alive,I caught fire,all that i've got,On my own,Blue and yellow,Full of sharp objects.. ang favorite ko tlga is!! Buried myself alive Chorus: I guess its ok i puked the day you ate i guess its better to trapped yourself in ur own way.. and if u want me back.. u gonna have to ask!! wahhh..!! rock on dude emo 4ever haha lol \m/

Last edited by eMo_jUStine (2006-12-09 07:19:53)

CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

finally the used fanatics. hahh. they do rock!
Eki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love them!!!!! <3
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

count me in =) :thumbsup: *senses posers nearby... :ninja: *
jOmpS
» n00b
1969-12-31

[url]www.friendster.com/jomps[/url][url]www.friendster.com/jomps[/url][url]www.friendster.com/jomps[/url][url]www.friendster.com/jomps[/url] [img]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c327/debeleon/printed_screen2.jpg[/img]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ JOmps..... dude. Wrong thread man..

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-17 23:30:11)

Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yup they sure got great songs.. Personal fave >> [b]All That I've Got[/b]
angelcute22
» n00b
1969-12-31

WooH! I love the used. :lol: :eh: [b]favorite song:[/b] blue and yellow & hard to say
iamnotemo
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love this band....there rocks.....poetic tragedy hehehe
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Too bad they've change their drummer already :/ i like their old drummer, he's good. real good. :thumbsup: they're makin a new album though. i hope their new guy on drums will play kewl as hell as well.
watch_me_bleed
» n00b
1969-12-31

bading tlga cla? :D :D :D :D :D :D gus2 ko din all dt ive got.. ill be juz fyn prtnendng im not far from lonely.. hihihih... =D =D =D =D =D
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"buried myself alive" cool song! i love all The Used's songs. . one of my fave band!
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

at last! i've found this thread!!!! wave for THE USED FANS! woohoo! my al time favorite song of theirs is BURIED MYSELF ALIVE....
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Uhm, just an update on The Used fans, have you heard their latest single called [b]The Bird and the Worm[/b]? [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agut0mSX3Q8[/youtube] what do you think?
gRyZtEiNe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ that's a good one but still my favorite is Buried Myself Alive...teehee
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Heheh. yah of course, that's also one of my favorites too. [i]"But if you want me back.. you'll gonna have to ask.. nicer than that.."[/i] :midfinger:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:39

[ 10 queries - 0.020 second ]
Privacy Policy