• ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

Pages: 12

Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

yumzlovespete
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

the bird and the worm!! astig! ROCK ON!! BERT ROCKS! :wow: :wow:
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

[b]new album rocks! =) :thumbsup: LIES FOR THE LIARS i love their song with me tonight, smother me and hospital in this album :eh: [/b]
raquei
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wahahaha, i love THE USED.. esp their song ALL THAT I'VE GOT![/b]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hell yeah! I love them. ----->[b]IM A FAKE[/b]
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

one of my favorite bands is [b]the used[/b] =) my all time faves are,[b] i caught fire, taste of ink and buried myself alive[/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My favs: All that I've got I caught Fire Cut up angels The bird and the worm =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]1 of d best bands, i like also their songs, especially [i]I caught fire. :thumbsup: [/i][/b]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh oh! they just held a concert on my country before~ and i think their song's rawk! loev them X3[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Do you like this band? I love this band so much :) Their songs are great... My all time fave song is All That I've Got :lol: Can you share any news, gossips, pics, videos, new songs or anything ab

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:04

[ 10 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy