• ARCHIVES 
  • » :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

Pages: 12

:exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

:exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

:exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and [b]READ BELOW[/b] for more details.[/color] [color=red]EDIT: [b]Just noticed, you can NOW update your profile with the new system. Friendster has disallowed some codes to run on our profiles. It's a PITY! Overlays DOES NOT WORK too.[/b][/color] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/5921/untitled3xu5.jpg[/img] ^ Click the link [b][i]What does this mean to me?[/i][/b] brought me on this [b]Q&A[/b] page: [color=green][b]QUESTION:[/b][/color] [b]How does converting over to the NEW profile impact my current page?[/b] [color=green][b]ANSWER:[/b][/color] By selecting the NEW profile layout, you will benefit from a [b]cleaner[/b] and [b]more extensible[/b] profile design. You will also benefit from [b]new product features[/b] designed with the NEW profile in mind. Your friends will be able to more [b]readily locate recent updates[/b] to your page, [b]enjoy media content[/b] you wish to share and browse your page contents more easily. We have worked hard [b]to ensure that as much of your current design is supported in the NEW profile layout[/b]. You are [b]still able to customize a good portion of the CSS[/b] which controls your page design as well as take advantage of a simplified method of adding an image to your background. [color=green][b]All user profiles will be transitioned to the new profile page on 1/7/07[/b][/color]. If you would like to personally save your CSS from the existing profile page [i](if you haven’t yet converted to the new profile)[/i], please do so before that time. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - [color=green]I'm not sure how the [b]NEW PROFILE LAYOUT[/b] would look like.. But probably like this below. [i]Click the image for a larger view.[/i] [url=http://img482.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitled2lr7.jpg][img]http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/7052/untitled2lr7.th.jpg[/img][/url] I got it from browsing a NEW Friendster member. Note that his name, pic and identity are covered, [i]I did that for his privacy.[/i] The guy's from the UK, so I'm not sure it the layout is exclusive for UK only.[/color] [i][b]NOTE:[/b] Click the link below to go to the actual page.[/i] [url=http://friendster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/friendster.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=325]http://friendster.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/friendster.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=325[/url]

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-08 05:20:57)

jerse_jr26
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

hi! how are you? im new in the forum but ive been visiting the webpage for months already... i just checked my friendster profile a while ago and was suprised that there is a new profile made by Friendster Team... But then a certain note said "Some CSS codes won't be supported". I felt bad because I just updated my profile the day before, then my profile looked so bad... Some of the codes won't work... could you help me? what will i do with it??? :cry:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

^ YUP I just noticed that.. my codes don't work anymore. Like ALL of them except the background image.. It's annoying! I'm not sure with [b]OVERLAY[/b] profiles though.. I'll check it out. But I think OVERLAY codes may not work also right now. :disgust:

Last edited by Padme (2006-12-07 20:10:10)

-nans.o8♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

Okay dude this is so serious. I want my old profile back ! It's like, friendster is cloning [b]Tagged[/b] layout. :[[[
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hmmmmmmmm.. Now that you mentioned it, YEAH it looks like it. I don't like the texts, i don't like the boxes. Dang, I don't like how it all looks. I much prefer the old layout, even without the CSS. :/
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yeah! I also want my old profile back! I gave my best to do that, and now..Its all gone except for my background..huhu!
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I'm sure you did.. we all did. Hopefully someone could come up with something. :|
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think markyctrigger is working on a new OG so that our overlay profiles will work again. he said that it will be release at 8 o'clock...
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Vina's right. Overlay layout works again.. But I'm not sure of the CSS one. We should download the new format of CSS
vina
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah... OGv7 finally released!!! but sadly, other add'ons dont work. maybe we should wait for further updates on this, ayt?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's great.. will switch to Overlay then later on. Will need to work on a new layout when i get the chance to. Good thing we have whiz people out there.. Nice info Vina! ;)
ketum
» n00b
1969-12-31

this the new css code.. but i still don't know how to delete right column box.. it's annoying.. waaa.. :crybaby: <">alter the spec.. paste it to Advanced Customization, Customize CSS box

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-12-17 01:42:43)

MvpWant3d
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i use it?

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-12-16 06:36:59)

ketum
» n00b
1969-12-31

u can just edit whatever spec that u want.. paste it on [b]Customize CSS's box[/b] understood

Last edited by lucknskill (2006-12-16 06:37:34)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Edited posts. Please avoid quoting the recent post if not necessary, we know it is there.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]^ kuya bob might as well edit the post and put the codes in the code box ;) suggest lang (@ ketum's post). ^_^[/b]
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my profile now sucks...please help..huhuhu i think friendster now is oh so MAGULO!!!!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Overlay still works imo and yeah all CSS codes used to customized your page won't work anymore and you have to convert for it to be useful in media.. Not really a big change imo coz almost all are still the same except it's order but i think it's a little more organize this time though.. :D I share the pain of all who have lost their layout and to those using layouts from friendster-layouts.com =) you'll get used to it sOon.. =D
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

toink toink..! shing shing..!
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its annoying i dont know how to make codes work in my prof anymore smebody Help me!!!! :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:38

[ 11 queries - 0.024 second ]
Privacy Policy