• ARCHIVES 
  • » :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

Pages: 12

:exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

aimee
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

the new layout is oh so hard to tweak. i hope expert huys on proffies could help us out. i can see many changes in friendster from time to time!hmpf!
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

lol. can somebody trash this topic? i thought this is a new topic. [b]No bumping of old topics!!![/b]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

like it so much... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think it help...:(
gudnyt_blood
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm.. why does it have to be like this???!!! (hehe..) seriously... it's kind of a headache..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]No bumping of old topics!!![/quote] The threadstarter is away. She isn't able to change it. I'll repeat again. [b]The threadstarter is away[/b]. :wasted: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] I hate it. =D A JS/CSS linker and blabla is required and so on and so on :wasted::wasted::wasted:
ashiko_shinery2
» n00b
1969-12-31

yay!..i dont like it!!..grrrrr!!...hate it!...i would prefer old !
ashiko_shinery2
» n00b
1969-12-31

huh?this is a OLD TOPIC?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » :exclaim: [color=green]If you haven't been reading what [b]Friendster Team[/b] has been up to. Here's something that I'm glad to have taken notice today. Start [b]SAVING[/b] your layout codes.. and

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:35

[ 10 queries - 0.012 second ]
Privacy Policy