• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

Pages: 12

[b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

[b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are new reports[/b][/url] <- when i click.. no reports :wasted: 3. in the chatbox when i try to refresh the page.. its like the messages are going back to the past messages..(i hope you get this one) like the old messages wil be restored. :retard: 4. in the suggestion and feedbacks, and underground section i can see guests viewing????.. 5. and lastly... here at the backstage... 2 guests viewing???? :o :o :o [i] edited:[/i] i forgot this one.. i also experience that when i try to click the IP adress of the person.. it will say.. no IP address were found... :smoke: wawawawat happened??? :crybaby: :wallbash:

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-19 13:24:43)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

whoa.. 2 guests viewing? hahaha. :lol: hmm. how about hackers? err. im not sure bout this. =| well. gotcha [img]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/9619/ftalkhy5.jpg[/img]

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-08-19 13:51:47)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

yeah... that's like it... nyahahaha.. its kinda weird.. :wasted:
admin
» FTalkManiac

[quote=xavierkym][b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are new reports[/b][/url] <- when i click.. no reports :wasted: 3. in the chatbox when i try to refresh the page.. its like the messages are going back to the past messages..(i hope you get this one) like the old messages wil be restored. :retard: 4. in the suggestion and feedbacks, and underground section i can see guests viewing????.. 5. and lastly... here at the backstage... 2 guests viewing???? :o :o :o [i] edited:[/i] i forgot this one.. i also experience that when i try to click the IP adress of the person.. it will say.. no IP address were found... :smoke: wawawawat happened??? :crybaby: :wallbash:[/quote] 1. meng.o3 also reported about this. It's also happened to me once when I tried to merge two posts. Probably there's a bug with this function, I don't understand how exactly it works so I decided to remove the merge post option. I'm not sure about post that is sent 2 times, it's probably because of the problem with the internet connection. 2. Most likely other moderator already zap the report when you click on it. 3. I don't know what's causing this, but it never happened to me. 4 & 5. If the system couldn't identify the username, it will be counted as guest. About the IP address, when you click it the host information will be displayed. for example when I clicked your IP: [i]The IP address is: 86.145.73.36 The host name is: host86-145-73-36.range86-145.btcentralplus.com[/i] If its not found that means the host/ISP doesn't give any information.
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I did have a problem with the merging of posts. I would try merging 2 posts and I end up losing one. And I would just retrieve it with the back button and edit it myself. :lol:

Last edited by Padme (2007-08-19 19:50:42)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol. i guess sometimes if an account is ban, you can not view his/her ip address. about the guess in the backstage, expect that one of them is admin. hahahaha :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i used the merge function in the fun corner. it did very fine but at its index, it says ther is only 1 post but when you open the thread there are 4 posts :retard:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@eejhay:[/b] but hu's the other one? :o
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

aw 2 gust viewing in back stage? creepy :o Admin is listed as guest :lol: sometimes
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmhm.. yeah its really weird.. roflmao.. eniweizz.. i hope this problems will be over. :crybaby:
dj_dhey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yups i hope to this gonna be over bro coz i almost find like that to when i want to zap some reports =) =)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

admin already mentioned that if the site did not recognize your ip address while the page is loading, your status will appear as a guest
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Here's a problem I encountered just a couple minutes earlier. [i]Time -- 6:12pm PH/HK time[/i] [img]http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/5655/errorkk7.jpg[/img]
admin
» FTalkManiac

^ thanks for letting us know. I've just increase the mysql connection limit, hopefully the error won't be displayed again. :)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for increasing of the mysql con. thx sir. :eh:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm I kinda always see that 1 guest here in the backstage. So sometimes it may not be admin? :O
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah.. coz when admin is offline still 1 guest.. :lol:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmmm creepy hehe. Who could that be? :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not sure if an announcement was made on this. But I noticed the [b]merge posts[/b] was not available anymore. Supposedly there's a [b]"merge post"[/b] option there. [quote][img]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5535/untitledbw7.png[/img][/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:46

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy