• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

Pages: 12

[b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

:arrow: ^ yes it was removed because of problems with the function
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

^ Aww.. too bad. Hmmm, that feature worked before, dunno what happened. It had some problems yeah, I remember that. I guess we'd have to manually merge posts now. :smoke:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ow hello guys.. wel, im back.. anyway, here is one of my resources.. :lol: [img]http://i12.tinypic.com/2r2m2ae.jpg[/img] and i know this time admin is offline. :D
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]I'm not sure if an announcement was made on this. But I noticed the [b]merge posts[/b] was not available anymore. Supposedly there's a [b]"merge post"[/b] option there. [quote][url]http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5535/untitledbw7.png[/url][/quote] [/quote] [b]Yup I also notice that the merge action was gone. [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I missed the "merge posts" action :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Uhmm.. i got problems in this forum..[/b] 1. when i try to merge posts they will be deleted?? and when i post message it will be sent 2 times sometimes.. 2. and this one is empty [url][b]There are

Pages: 12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:56

[ 9 queries - 0.011 second ]
Privacy Policy