1969-12-31

[b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]

[b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]
applerain
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]

When my x-bf got a new gf i don't know why i'm hurt i thought that i don't love him =( haha.... but now i already have forget him

Last edited by applerain (2007-08-22 10:29:18)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my ex had another girl (two timer!)...
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my worst heartache maybe when the time were really down and my parents are in d hospital suffering mildstroke and highblood.. but when that time happen i still posting in ftalk ... hehehe
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Hmn i dont know if i need to share this but it goes like this: [quote]Its our Monthsary. I think it was 2006, Last Year. When My GF was driving her car because she was from Antipolo and I was at Pampanga. I waited at SM for i think 8 hours, until some staffs closes all the stores but still my GF wasn't at the Meeting Place so i decided to go home. Then, when i was at my house. A nurse called me using My GF's Phone. And Then I was informed that my GF is gone. .[/quote] :cry: :wallbash:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tsk.. so sad bro! i can feel it.. its really a worst heartache if it happens to me also
~:+' eL '+:~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=miss kita pag tuesday]tsk.. so sad bro! i can feel it.. its really a worst heartache if it happens to me also[/quote] Yea buh still life goes on sis :D :thumbsup:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hehehehe shes my queen el.. im a man :D
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

i guess the thread starter must also share :D =) my worst heartache i guess is falling in love with someone who loves someone else :wallbash: :cry:
--+emO_pRincEzz23+--
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=wasted]i guess the thread starter must also share :D =) my worst heartache i guess is falling in love with someone who loves someone else :wallbash: :cry:[/quote] oww me?? thiz happen wen i was in 4th year h.s. . . mhy worzt hartache is wen mhy special sum1. . (wer not commited coz he's an ex of a frend) got a new gurl. . guess hu it was. . . . . one of mhy closest friends. . . he told me he loves me. . but y do he hav to make out with her. . haha. . dey didn't last tho. . coz he wants me bak. . naahh. . .i'm not naive. . but its rili painful for me. . but now i hav forgotten all abowt it. . hehehe. .
jc_wafu16
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi [color=red]One word post is considered as a spam and please avoid being offtopic. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-08-31 07:40:59)

reivene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r226/millary89/walalang-1.jpg[/img] she just got pregnant..not by me.."[b]others"[/b] im back after a month :ninja:

Last edited by reivene (2007-08-31 00:49:08)

~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jc_wafu16]hi[/quote] wat's this???? @topic nope,,,, it happened to me many tyms... hahahhha....!!!!!!!!!! @reivene woaahhh!!! that's sooooo not cool!!
alvine
» n00b
1969-12-31

too much calamares, heartburn
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My worst heartache evr when i did some musicals all over Ontario,, OMG all my sched was full and no space to put new scheds.. And no time to get relax and enjoy,, OMG,, my heart got some serious prob after that,,

Last edited by -wOoxOo- (2007-09-19 22:13:17)

hazenejaycene
» n00b
1969-12-31

when i learned that my boyfriend was two-timing... and to know that i was the second girlfriend is really heart aching..
sassy_kymster
» n00b
1969-12-31

when...there's this guy that is so into me...then, days passed, and I learned to feel the same.....we have this...MU relationship...and problems arise.. there's this girl...who is like a sister to her...that helped us fix our problem..she served as our messenger for each other.... another months have passed....and guess what....he fell for that girl that is like a sister to him..and also to me...since she helped us on our relationship.. i heard about that...and i was so hurt... because...before i already thought of that situation..i have a feeling..that, it would happen..but i ignored it since she's just a SISTER to him..i hate it... now we were just friends...and they were kinda happy...they have no relationship..but they're happy with each other...everytime i see the two of them..damn! it hurts......
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]gosh i've had heartaches all the. mostly when i'm trying to explain something to someone and they just dont get it.. :wallbash: but ive never had a heartache over a guy or anything like that, not yet at least[/b]

Last edited by [zuBie] (2007-09-18 18:11:05)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]In every doomed relationship there comes what I like to call the "oh oooh"-moment. And a certain little something happens and you know you've just witnessed the beginning of the end. Suddenly you stop and you think: "oh oooh"... iceberg ahead.[/b]
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

worst heartache? my 16th birthday... :crybaby: i feel sorry for me that day. felt like that oh :arrow: :cloud: :thunder:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:43

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy