1969-12-31

Re: [b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]

when my bf live me
...*_*Sakura_28*_*...
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

When some boy I loved eversince the starting of class left me all alone w/ nothing... :crybaby: :crybaby: he's my first heartache... :crybaby: after I came back from somewhere...some people told me that he has another crush of GF...dang!that was so painful to me...I thought he'll ever love me but I guess everthings gone between us...I see him everyday in school but I don't think that we'll find ourselves back again...I MISS HIM!!! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
miratdiaz
» n00b
1969-12-31

my gf got an private conversation with her x!!!! that i didnt know...huhu... she just break up with me another day that i dont expect.... =( damn thats unfair... until now i got no gf cuz im so strict for those girls flirting at me... im serious... :exclaim:

Last edited by miratdiaz (2007-11-21 21:19:25)

ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

when i know that someone i loved is love my best friend, and my best friend loves him, too. i think in that time i feel so hurt. :( it happened 3 years ago. they break up 1 month after someone i loved said to my best friend that he loved my best friend. but now they are really my best friends :D my best friend (the boy) now has new girl friend, my best friend (the girl) now has new someone she loves, and i have someone i love :D
xootwistedo6
» n00b
1969-12-31

me? the guy i love,loves someone else . :'( he courted me,but i didn't say "yes" bcoz i thot he's still with his gf(they broke up last yr,he corted me last year too!) up to now.i still didn't 4get him . but it hurts me more wen i always see dem 2geder :cry: (with his current boo) && even love him more SINCE THE DAY THAT HE LEFT ME . ALONE&BROKEN :'[ gawd.why do i still love him? (i always reminisce everytime i encouter topics like this) :'[ ---------------------- </3

Last edited by xootwistedo6 (2008-02-21 08:44:01)

snowdrop12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

he lied to me and make me believe that he loves me..but the truth is he doesn't..

Last edited by snowdrop12 (2008-05-03 00:59:31)

bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]when "the boifrend" went to his ex-gf's bday w/o asking a permission to me. it freakin hurtz :crybaby: [/b][/align]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

he left me for another girl.. :crybaby: since then.. i swore to God that'll be the first and last time I'll be dumped :mad: PS [spoiler]I am so over you![/spoiler]
ashnae16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmmmm... me... nov 9, 2007, was the date that we got separated... he texted me that he cant handle our relationship together with his studies... he blamed me for his failure in his physics class... :evil: thats why i just broke up with him... it was my first heartache coz he was my first serious boyfriend that lasted for two years... it took a time for me to get over it... i had cried a lot (for maybe two weeks??? :crybaby: ) but im already okay now and happy... =)
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when my [b]kuya[/b] left me here in the phil. =( while he was there at canada . i'm so upset until this day . [i]p.s.[/i] my [b]kuya[/b] is my sweetie .
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,i had a fling relationship before then the guy told me to wait for him... and the hardest part there is i saw him with another gal.... imagine.,? he made me wait for nothing and i become so stupid with that????:angry: anyway that was two years ago.... at least i have moved on... i mean : keep moving forward!!!
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,ah., guys are so pathetic when they make girls cry and wait for them... agree.,???

Last edited by gLoOo (2008-03-25 03:56:19)

emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

agree! the worst?.. iv waited so long for him to notice me, that time came, ad we became couple. but after two months i don't know why he ended it up, his mom told me that he still loves me. me, the girl asked for the reconcilation and another chance but he just ignore it.. i waited for him almost 2 yrs to love me again, ddn't entertain anyone wo like to court me but i realized i'm just waiting for noone and nothing.. one day, he asked for 2nd chance but i sed "let me think".. and after a day, i saw him with his new girl.. :midfinger: him.. but hey, that's life make up and break up. and i already moved on..:D
x_y_z
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue][b] when i discovered that my cruh likes my other classmate.. *ouch* [/b][/color][color=orange] [/color]
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

at that time.. i met my [i]ex-girlfriend[/i] with another guy... that's make me sick.. =| humph... :wallbash:
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i don't want to tell it.. cause everytime.. i remembered what he did.. it makes me cry everytime :cry: i just [b]HATE[/b] him!
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i love this guy and but he have a gf already.. one time he said that he loves me too and he's willing to break up to his gf just for me..i waited too long but he did not..actually his gf was my friend also..so i was afraid to hurt her but i love the guy i don't care if she will be hurt..then we maybe have this MU realtioship at text..we said iloveu to each other..we call each other as bhei so i was asured that he will really leaves her gf for me..coz he's sweet and very roamntic were always together..we text each other as we we don't meet..and then he was about to transfer other school for he dropped in our school for some serious offenses..he promise me that he will visit me at school every friday and he will always text me.. but after months..he soon disappear without any reason he dont text me na..no communication he don't visited me at school i camt to wait but weeks..months..years have passed buy stil he don't visited me..it badly hurts that he that thing to me..you know being dumped without any reason at all..i expect too much that i was badly hurt..but know..i finally forget him..thank god!
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

when jamie sambile broke up with me.. :crybaby:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when my bf of 7 years broke up with me for some other girl...:crybaby: oh well it's his lost! coz now im loving my life w/o him in it...:D
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i hate that girl :mad:...i dont know what's with her..she sent her pics together with his new boyfriend! im with someone right now and im so over her! but..im kinda hurt when i saw it..at the same time im glad coz she's moving on.. [spoiler] would you mind taking care of our son!:mad:[/spoiler]

Last edited by raphael_marcos (2008-04-21 21:01:09)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]care to share ur xperience. . ??? :) :) :) :) [/b]

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:34

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy