• ARCHIVES 
  • » If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

Pages: 12345678..8

If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]http://pic16.picturetrail.com/VOL694/4871421/13672207/211701492.jpg[/img] :arrow: He's not in his self at that time.. :lol:
SymphOny XII
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

\m/ =) \m/ cool...heres mine... --EDITED-- needs her permission first :eh: <3 this gurl....sooooo kawaii in that pix =) [i]pst...pnta ako jan this dec.15 ha? :eh: [/i] ^^

Last edited by SymphOny XII (2006-12-09 10:26:15)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

My [b]special someone[/b], is in my Friendster. Hahahaha, like Symphie, to get permission is a must.
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

check it [i]nalang[/i] in Friendster.. :P
Resha
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The Pervey boy Bob. lucknskill in Ftalk. [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/KittyChai/2115940657214l.jpg[/img]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whew! good thing he said 'yes' when i asked him abt this! LOL. [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a167/hzelgarcia/friends/da05c17b.jpg[/img] ^ man! he looks like a...i don't know! but he sure looks different here! :wow: [/b]

Last edited by icekandi (2007-10-28 11:22:34)

emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey... that looks like... um... an artist... I just can't remember the name..!!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yah right.. your bf is so cute sis ice.. [i]*bagay talaga keu..*[/i] @topic.. I don't have one.. lol.. =D
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

here's mine :D [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/jnelle/n0h/noh7-1.jpg[/img] :rolleyes:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!.. nice pixies of yer luv ones!,, lolx!,, :D
jOycee c",)
» n00b
1969-12-31

... [b]Jq[/b].. ü [img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m58/ronnie_yeng/noinoizuniga.jpg[/img][img]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m58/ronnie_yeng/816420440l.jpg[/img]
-icA-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my special someone is [b]ANGELO GARCIA[/b] :wow:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

lol to feruzz! :lol: [b]mine:[/b] can't post as of now, i need [i]his[/i] permission.
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

-icA- : my heart was broken :crybaby:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]heheh hmm may bf - Nico ^_^,God, and my parents <3[/b]
aisuke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a363/FMA_1991/SakuraTransforming.gif[/img][/align] [align=center] [color=blue] [b] :arrow: ok. here's mine. he's name is sasuke uchiha.. here's a pic of him.. :D [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v508/Rideaway/_sasuke.jpg[/img] He's so cute, isn't it?? I love him sooo.. much!! :wow: And he LOVES ME too!! hehe.. [/color] [/b] [/align]
irzh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my ex.. love him still :cry:

Last edited by irzh (2008-04-26 07:18:14)

~*~angelic-devil~*~
» n00b
1969-12-31

mah special one iz... K.... i <3 him so much....&& mah babe <3 me lotz too :P
bheybhie000316
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hm.*parents*GOD.!
kisha_punk
» n00b
1969-12-31

My [b]violet[/b], [i]family[/i], [u]GOD[/u]. ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

Pages: 12345678..8

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:13

[ 13 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy