• ARCHIVES 
  • » If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

Pages: 1..12345678

If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

xtremebytes9
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

my special some one.... hmmmm... just lokk at my siggie :P
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

my bf, Lawerence Jesus Christ my family all of my friends
evevioletta
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my boo.. [/b] just visit my blog..u will see his photo..:D
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my.special.someone named Frisco.V.Terencio.Jr [img]http://images.zzamae.multiply.com/image/2/photos/147/500x500/7/1-318136160l.jpg?[/img]
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

My special someone now haha we jusz friends :lol: Aljorie quijano [spoiler][img]http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq194/preciouszshortypinay/aljorie.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b]My besties. ;) [/b][/font]
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

JULIUS CUETO. :] i lalala - love him sooo much . :D
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GOD and my h0ney bear :)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Jesus Christ[/i] of cors. ;) [/b][/font]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my special sameone still secret =D
xoxochubiie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My crush : Exequiel Francisco. [spoiler]i dont have his pix eh.but i'm sure you'll love him too. hahaha.his tall white and super look like a koreano.[/spoiler]
D-Mob
» n00b
1969-12-31

My family and my Only Maestrah♥ I love my girl :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » If it's ok with you, post the name of your special someone and you can also add their pics.. :wow: [b]Note:[/b]No family members ok! But it can be your crush. Ill start.. He's name is TJ [img]htt

Pages: 1..12345678

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:25

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy