• ARCHIVES 
  • » This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

tantalk
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

[align=center][b] tnx for sharing...[/b][/align]
clovermint92
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

sum1 tell me where 2 put the code, plz............ :D
bluemango
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">is this the length of time the loading page will be displayed? 'coz id like to adjust it so it will be displayed a little longer... 'coz it disappears quickly and my profile hasnt finished loading yet.. =|
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to [b]bluemango[/b] that part i think is how the loading will start on its set time, may be the loading trick depends on how will your profile loads completely, and when it loads completely the loading effect will gone.

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-11 04:49:09)

sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is the error on IE fixed?
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][/quote] <">if(navigator.appName=="Netscape") loader=new Loader(); function Loader() { this.hide=function() { lding.style.display='none'; } var lding = document.getElementById('navBg'); var myWidth = 0, myHeight = 0; if( typeof( window.innerWidth ) == 'number' ) { //Non-IE myWidth = window.innerWidth; myHeight = window.innerHeight; } else if( document.documentElement && ( document.documentElement.clientWidth || document.documentElement.clientHeight ) ) { //IE 6+ in 'standards compliant mode' myWidth = document.documentElement.clientWidth; myHeight = document.documentElement.clientHeight; } else if( document.body && ( document.body.clientWidth || document.body.clientHeight ) ) { //IE 4 compatible myWidth = document.body.clientWidth; myHeight = document.body.clientHeight; } lding.innerHTML="<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><center><b><font face='Comic Sans MS' color='white' size='20'> "+pageViewerFName+" Thanks For Using Mozilla Firefox <br><br><br><br>Loading... Please Standby</font><b></center>"; lding.style.display=''; lding.style.position = 'fixed'; lding.style.top = '0px'; lding.style.left = '0px'; lding.style.width = myWidth; lding.style.height = myHeight; lding.style.backgroundImage ="url(http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa220/xavierkym83/overlay.png)"; lding.style.backgroundRepeat='repeat'; lding.style.zIndex=1000; } (You can add images if you want biggrin) And Paste this code inside your attachonloadhandler Code: var ld=setTimeout("loader.hide()",5000);[b][/b] :crybaby: where to put the image url?
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: :question: where to put the image url? pls, HELP!!!! :(
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

taurus..you see the blue text on your post? that's where you put it.
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks...working 100 % pasted in my js ext. ?
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wer do i need to paste this code..?
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

@ sickofyou....what i mean is, where to put the image reloader icon? :( that blue is 4 backgroud of the page see this sample: http://h1.ripway.com/johnreymacion/taurus1983.html
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

weee i love this code thanks for sharing!! :D
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=taurus1983]@ sickofyou....what i mean is, where to put the image reloader icon? :( that blue is 4 backgroud of the page see this sample: http://h1.ripway.com/johnreymacion/taurus1983.html[/quote] post it at help section, we have the same problem, i dont know too...hehe i thought you're just talking about the background.
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaa when i put images it's not working anymore can someone check my codes if its right? http://h1.ripway.com/mzakira/loading.js
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

heres the code <">[b]and dont forget to add this inside the function onloader! on tracker.js[/b] [quote]var ld=setTimeout("loader.hide()",5000);[/quote]
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw thanks ezil!! can i paste that code in onloadhandler coz i donr know where where to paste it in onloader :D
mz-akira
» n00b
1969-12-31

wee tnx!ezil it works fine now!!thanks! ;)
taurus1983
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]heres the code <">[b]and dont forget to add this inside the function onloader! on tracker.js[/b] [quote]var ld=setTimeout("loader.hide()",5000);[/quote] [/quote] Yehey! thanks to you...:)
fadzlan
» n00b
1969-12-31

teach me pls.... i want to make loading page... pls give me...<">:retard:
fadzlan
» n00b
1969-12-31

tolong aku... herm... ajar lah...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 13 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy