• ARCHIVES 
  • » This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

augjry
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

wow.. how come can i missed this trick. i 've just try it. cool .... ! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
my_nym
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

thanks for sharing :)
y13
» n00b
1969-12-31

The loading isn't over.. what's wrong???
y13
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have fixed the prob... Nice code :P
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This also works for IE and Opera, you just have to revise the codes.
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ really :o
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeah. Check my main profile using IE. http://friendster.com/45972789
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ looks good on Ie and ff thanks!
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what's new with the update? i didnt see any difference with the older one in IE
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the older ones not workin on IE..but this time , this code works on all major browsers.. got it? =|
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahhhh, but the older one works for me in ie :D , guess that's the reason why i didnt realize the difference. heheh.
y13
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah.. it's work better than before
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Does this trick work? i'm confused...some would say it destroyed their profiles, others say it works...which is right? :|
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes it works, its fine.
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you very much for this code. I've been searching for this one... :)
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aftermath]Yeah. Check my main profile using IE. http://friendster.com/45972789[/quote] Aftermath-san, how did you edit the code to make it compatible with both IE and FF? Mine is really a mess in IE... :(
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Main codes should be on top and var ld=setTimeout("loader.hide()",4000); should be the 1st entry inside your OnLoad handler, that is if you have a WVM tracker.
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

Aftermath-san, it's still a mess in IE... Please do check my code: http://h1.ripway.com/hatahari/tracker/tracker.txt And this is my profile: http://profiles.friendster.com/hatahari
aftermath
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

You're still using the old codes. Get the new codes in this threads 1st post.
hatahari
» n00b
1969-12-31

It's still a mess in IE.. Anyway, thank you very much for this code. I have an idea... I want this code to work if the viewer uses FF but if the viewer uses IE, this code must not work. Can someone help me code my idea? :/
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » This loading page ... (its not a redirection) loads up your add-ons. main/side bar scripts ,etc. and after that proceeds automatically to your profile Paste it on your external js Dunno where will

Pages: 12345678910111213..13

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:39

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy