• ARCHIVES 
  • » I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

Pages: 123

I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who share there css code to others.. So heres the TOP CSS CONTRIBUTORS: (arranged randomly :D ) [quote=Batch III as of March 5, 2007]TOP CONTRIBUTORS: [i]at least four layouts[/i] [b] _+katrina+_ nica1214 Ephemeral oKuNi theejhay ♥ Seraphia ^_goonglover_^[/quote] ----------------------- [quote=Batch II as of 1/21/07][b] @♥ Seraphia, nica1214, theejhay, dark'angel, _+katrina+_, oKuNi, camillevelz, alexis_d_great, milkgurl_13, lhietchee_13, ShinNatsume, '-'LoisFuLL'-', amethyst17: [/b][/quote] ---------------------- [quote=Batch I as of 12/13/06][b] soujirou beamargaret carla0791 dragon of hell nica1214 julyen melo Japan `mizel pardz1627 Jesrhel Ephemeral[/b][/quote] THX AND CONGRATS !!!! (for ur prizes..... jaz ask ate menggay.... :lol: :o ) hehehehe.... :wallbash: [i]meng.o3:[/i] :arrow: [b]i made a little something for ye.. though it's not that beautiful enough, but hey, i made it especially for you contributors because you give out those wonderful layouts of yours to the members of ftalk... feel free to put it in your signature, profile, or in the trash can. [img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/o17layoutz2/cont.gif[/img] right click the image, save as, then host it in your imagehosting account. ^_^[/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-03-05 11:02:07)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

[quote=tikboyoyoy](for ur prizes..... jaz ask ate menggay.... :lol: :o ) hehehehe.... :wallbash:[/quote] :arrow: [b] :o :o :o huwaaaatttt??? jejeje... is there a prize?? is there? is there?? i gotta hide....woo[/b] :paranoid:
beamargaret
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

where is mine? :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]haha.. feel free to throw the prize.. :eh: i just made that a while ago.. and it looks awful.. :| sorry for that but that is all i can do.. :lol: next time i'll think of a good prize =) [img]http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p16/o17layoutz2/cont.gif[/img] [/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2006-12-13 07:55:13)

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice.... i know u can do it te meng... :wallbash:
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

huwaw..nice..CONGRATZ!...thanks also for sharin yer talent here :D :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

wow!! so cute ate meng!!! i love it!! i'm gonna use it as in right now... :eh: juz w8... :arrow: after a while...... i used it na!!! thanks ate meng!!! luv u zoowww much!! mwuahugzzz!! :wow:

Last edited by `mizeL (2006-12-13 09:19:02)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

That's a cute prize meng.. :thumbsup: Keep those CSS style comin people.. ;)
jesrhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cute!,,yey! we have a price,,hihi tnx a lot ^^
starsapphire04
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice guys you're doing great.
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow i'm on the list!!!!! :D
tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nica1214]wow i'm on the list!!!!! :D[/quote] yes u are !!! thx for ur contributions !!! :wallbash:
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

next batch niyan cguro kasali ni si ms. feence .. shes great also ;)
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sna aco rn! hehe... pnO pO ba masasali jan sa list?!...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]sna aco rn! hehe... pnO pO ba masasali jan sa list?!...[/quote] :arrow: [b]kindly post in english. if you want to be a part of the top contributor's list, you need to be an active member of the forum and an ORIGINAL css layout maker. your layouts must be posted in this section and have lots of creations here. Next batch of top contributors will be based upon the number of layouts submitted within: January 01, 2007 - January 31, 2007. Prize: Secret :P [/b] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-01-09 10:14:54)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

congrats p0w sa inyo!! ^_^
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]congrats p0w sa inyo!! ^_^[/quote] :arrow: [b]Girl, speak in english. o_O[/b]

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-01-09 10:42:43)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hope i'll be on the list next batch hehe... well as of now i created i think 8 or 9... hehe coz i really want that siggy!! hehe...
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]Girl, speak in english. o_O[/b][/quote] im so sorry.. i forgot the rules.. :wallbash: Congrats to the people on the list!! ^_^
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[u][b]@♥ Seraphia, nica1214, theejhay, dark'angel, _+katrina+_, oKuNi, camillevelz, alexis_d_great, milkgurl_13, lhietchee_13, ShinNatsume, '-'LoisFuLL'-',[/b][/u] and [u][b]amethyst17:[/b] [/u] I've viewed all your posted works. Though some don't have previews, pls. put some screenshots for the convenience of all the viewers who might want to use your precious works. And for those contributors who posted their layouts with screenshots, [b]you are all pro!! [/b] Promise! Thanks for sharing everyone! ;) :thumbsup: Even I myself can't edit my old layouts anymore, dunno how to tweak...lolz P.s. Keep up all the good works.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy