• ARCHIVES 
  • » I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

Pages: 123

I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

tikboyoyoy
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

grats to the 3rd batch !!! :wallbash:
wHitEy-cHaN
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

[quote=`mizeL]^ [i]Wow, naks naman kuya.[/i] Uhmm, can I suggest somethin? If all can rate the contributor's layouts, with a scale of 1-10. [b]1[/b] as the lowest and [b]10[/b] being the highest. Guyz, what do you think? :eh: This is for the benefit of the contributors to let them know how good or how great their layouts are. [i]Ano po?[/i] ;)[/quote] i like your suggestion! it would help me to know how much good or bad my layouts were....& it would also help me to make my layouts better than my old layouts! :)
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

i'll be waiting for the next batch!! i'll be glad if kuya emokid will be there bcoz i love his layouts and also for the new members who contributed their works for us!! [b]^_^[/b] so let's just wait for the [u]judgement day[/u]!

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2007-05-15 11:39:36)

Robert_M
» Banned
1969-12-31

thumbs up for you guyz! =) :thumbsup:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna be there also :crybaby: btw what date..will be the new batch announced??
crimez2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For ME...Ephe And Nica IS The Best Contributors.....
pinkiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think this post should be edited once or twice every two weeks.. ;)
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like the works of emokid and leftalone!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]New Batch of TOP CONTRIBUTORS will be posted after the Section Cleaning. Only Layouts with screenshots will be counted.[/b] :cool:
eCHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=_+katrina+_]congrats p0w sa inyo!! ^_^[/quote]
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow, great! i dont know there is a contest like this, i should try to join next time =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ this is not a contest. we just recognize who contributed lays
kymnlee
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ this is not a contest. we just recognize who contributed lays[/quote] yahhhaahh and ate venetia rose must get includ or else :disgust: she gives much work,so be thankfull to me ate okkkkk :thumbsup: :D
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant make it ): my previous layous have no screen shots....welli have no time to fix those layouts.....my early greetings to those who made it ):
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I decided to make this topic bcoz as what u can see, friendster already have a new update. It has a different format of the css code we have use b4... And this is one way for thanking all members who

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:14

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy