• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

Pages: 12345..5

[b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

[b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Friendster. [b]The Case:[/b] When I Logged In My Y!M.. My Mammy Venuss Msgd Me.. She's Asking A Favor If I Can Help Her About Her Friendster Reviews.. And I Asked Her Why? What Happend To Your Friendster Reviews? She Said, I Dnt Know Bby.. I Got Shocked When I Saw My Review.. [b] IMAGE:[/b] [b]warning!!! the image below has adult content which is not suitable for minors[/b] --http://i18.tinypic.com/65z58b8.jpg It's Impossible That.. Friendster Will Advertise Their Site Or Any Ads In Review Section Right? And We Can't Delete The Reviews. And She Also Removed All The HTML On Her Edit Profile.. Guys.. What Do You Think? For More info.. [b]warning!!! your profile might be infected if you visit this link[/b] --http://profiles.friendster.com/venussz Btw, She Also Removed Her Layout. And Btw Guys, Dont Click the Image.. Because There's A Code Like This. http://adserve52.110mb.com/friendster/grabber.html < PLEASE DONT CLICK THAT. http://millnicmedia.directtrack.com/z/13032/CD2640/ < THIS ONE TOO. As You Can See. There's A Link Like.. Friendster/grabber.html blah blah. so guysss. PLEASE.. Dont Click the Image And The Link Too. [b] AGAIN, GUYS IF YOU WANT TO CHECK THE PROFILE OF VENUSSZ MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDSTER IS NOT IN. I MEAN DONT LOG IN YOUR FRIENDSTER WHILE VIEWING THE PROFILE OF VENUSSZ.[/b] [b]Solution:[/b] First.. You Can See.. [b]warning!!! the image below has adult content which is not suitable for minors[/b] --http://i11.tinypic.com/4mbwajk.jpg Click The View All -- Next To Do.. [b]warning!!! the image below has adult content which is not suitable for minors[/b] --http://i18.tinypic.com/52q7aly.jpg Click The Edit.. Then.. After You Click The Edit Text. Remove All Those Text on The Review.. Check the Image.. [img]http://i12.tinypic.com/6ast5y9.jpg[/img] Then.. Save It. After You Save It. You Can Easily Delete The Reviews On Your Page. :D

Last edited by admin (2007-08-30 09:51:02)

yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

wat?? i try to view the profile. && i got the same review!? waa. :o
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

Guys, Please Do Not Click The Link.. While Your Friendster Is In.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i click it! :O btw i just delete it! it works by deleting it only! ([i]this is for my profile only,,i don't know if it works on your own![/i])
yOnakyLe10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. thanks very much! haha. it's gone. lols.
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no guys, when you try to delete it, the more review it appears. get it guys? =|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ohmaygadd!!! wen i clicked her profile, i also got it in my reviews!! wtf!? arg. that was totally.. eww.. haha. hello im onli 12!!!! lolx. anyway, wat i did was i replaced it w/ a new review. && deleted those nasty codes. :lol:
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 the update bout this S*&$.. what happen to friendster team?? just wait and see? hahahaah :paranoid: :rolleyes:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

and that's good. =) as ive told u guys, if you want to view her profile.. make sure that ur fs is not in. :D
fren4eva
» n00b
1969-12-31

AARRGGGHHH!!!! y u dun tell 1st not to log in...y u tell the link 1st! another thing, u say "For more info....(the link)" wat the...... BTW thanks for the info....

Last edited by fren4eva (2007-08-29 11:05:49)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Ok, Sorry It's My Wrong. =|
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. tnx for this.. i have a good plan.. =D
wasted
» n00b
1969-12-31

:/ what the?!! a new worm, :wallbash: :wallbash: i thought friendster updated to prevent those worms :wallbash: :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

okei guys it goes like this.. when friendster disabled scripts in media ayt?? i talked to markyctrigger and told him that ftalkers found a bypass for scripts and he was happy and he told me this one.. [quote=markyctrigger]cge masmaganda yan 4 na ang XSS, masmaganda wag muna gamitin ang <">tapos may message nga pala ako sa kanila post mo na lang doon na kapag may bagong worm sabihin kaagad sakin para magamit ang anti-worm para naman di masayang ang mga XSS hole, wag kaagad magpanic at pakisabi sa mga members doon na kapag meron ngang worm wag na wag mag rereport sa fsteam :P madali lang naman ma wipe out ang worm basta sabihin kaagad sakin ok[/quote] in other words he told me that if you guys found something suspicious, worms and ect.. dont panic.. just post it here so that we can disable the worms.. [b]Questions:[/b] why not panic?? - lol. if you will panic the info about the worm will be spread throughout friendster users.. what's wrong if it will spread to the whole friendster?? its good, isnt it?? - nope! better if just silent and let us mods know about it.. why silent?? - because if this worm info reaches friendster team scripts will be disabled in the part where it was seen.. why?? what's wrong?? - lol.. so that we have many XSS Holes.. for OG Users and Javascript users.. - if no more XSS Holes then no more scripts.. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :crybaby: why let markyctrigger know about the worm?? - because marky and his crew developed scripts called "anti-worm" okei??? :D

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-08-29 11:52:54)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ but i think friendsterteam already know about this one because of the maintenance a while ago? :ninja:
markyctrigger
» n00b
1969-12-31

anti worm is useless with this type of worm... the best plan is to suspend the page in its host to stop the self-infections. we can stop this worm in a matter of a seconds. but if you can find another host of the file like this one http://adserve52.110mb.com/friendster/grabber.html [dont click] please PM me @ my website
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Because of the maintenance , reviews got deleted.... :D so dun worry bout it :/

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-08-29 13:53:52)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

now see.. huhu.. worms are over but reviews got deleted :wallbash: eniweizz.. tnx for the visit mark.. nyahaha.. i invited you in this thread.. lol.. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I nver got affected by the review thing because I use script lol =D But I hate it they removed the reviews :crybaby:
jagcopra
» FTalker
1969-12-31

there are people who's abusing scripts.. that's too bad that innocent users get affected.. uhmm @ephe.. now ur in flash siggies too?.. like mine.. harhar!! try to make flash siggies!!.. haha!! and also, I thought audio flash siggies not allowed.. am i right??

Last edited by jagcopra (2007-08-29 23:39:57)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:11

[ 11 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy