• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

Pages: 123

[b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

[b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings and minimize their contact with other people. [b]extrovert[/b] = more prone to action than contemplation, make friends readily, adjust easily to social situations, and generally show warm interest in their surroundings. :arrow: [b]my msg:[/b] each of us belong to either of the two options... and you can share some stories too if you want, as long as it's close to the topic, or somehow related to it. :)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

Im an extrovert, even if i tend to keep silent, i love to socialize with people. Maybe that is why i love to be in different forums, i can socialize without the need of talking too much. I tend to make mistakes kasi when talking, here i can edit pa at di napapahiya masyado ahehehe. I will always make the people around me feel warm, ayoko ma ilang sila sa akin, natural na akong friendly :P
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

introvert = me... anti-social... i have friends but i prefer being alone than with many people around... if you're one of my friends, it's like we've been friends for a decade or sumthin... im juz a shy gal... [i]sablay[/i] chic... b/c im too sensitive...
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]extrovert here. though at times when i'm at home, i tend to prefer being alone. maybe because of the too much attention that i gain at school that's why i feel like to lock myself up in my room. also another reason i think is that i grew up without a sibling. im an only child kasi. i make friends easily when no one i know is around. like in college, i dont have any friends when i stepped in the university. i love to talk. (that's why i'm in the wanted list in our library.. haha) i like being in the company of others, having friends both in real and in the net. as much as possible i don't want any person around be OP (out of place). [/b]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm more of an [b]introvert[/b].. In person, I'm not very talkative when I don't know people yet. But once I get to know you, am very [i]makulet[/i] and talkative. But am not spontaneous, like other people. I admire people like that. In grade school, I was the [i]Most Behaved[/i], Because I'm always too shy to talk, I'm never noisy. I sound so boring when you think about it, haha.. But yeah I love making friends.
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Extrover!! I always think about other people than me!.. I care for them! hihi :D
emo.girl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I [b]was[/b] an introvert.. learned to be an [b]extrovert[/b] now.. :D
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually...being an AB+ in blood type, it say i'm both...and i agree w/ it..hihihi
split_young012
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: [b]extrovert here. though at times when i'm at home, i tend to prefer being alone. maybe because of the too much attention that i gain at school that's why i feel like to lock myself up in my room. also another reason i think is that i grew up without a sibling. im an only child kasi. i make friends easily when no one i know is around. like in college, i dont have any friends when i stepped in the university. i love to talk. (that's why i'm in the wanted list in our library.. haha) i like being in the company of others, having friends both in real and in the net. as much as possible i don't want any person around be OP (out of place). [/b][/quote] like said of ate meng im extrovent no more explanation cause i said we are the same of ate meng ok =)
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Introvert...[/b] i don't really like the crowd.. i prefer to be alone.. i don't express that much about my emotions... i don't talk that much if i don't know the person.. i was awarded the[i] most behaved student [/i](kinder to grade 4) as a special award... i'm now trying to be an extrovert bec. i'm now in a call center environment... :D
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm an extrovert... ;)
~*~cute~*~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]introvert....[/b] i preffered bing alone than having friends beside me.... i just love to be w/ myself... even though my friends tell me that i am 'weird'... it's just fine... coz' that the way i want to feel.... to be alone.... hehehe...and b'coz of that... i got of being the "outstanding in conduct" since kinder to grade 3...hehehe... and some of my classmates tell me that i'm soooo boring to be with... and they tell me that i hate my friends and weird... but it's fine coz i know my friends know that i love them... hihihihih :D :D :D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im introvert. Uhhm.. i dont have to explain it..
baklaako
» FTalker
1969-12-31

introvert here.. i have an inferiority complex..just alittle i only approach people i knew.. everytime class starts,, i really dont talk to people.. but when u get to know me,, im really hyper.. :D all the friends i have now always says that the first time they knew me,, i was like im in another world..ahaha
tina_nastygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we have this lesson in psych 1.. i'm introvert... i dont talk alot.. i dont have lots of friends... lol.. :lol:
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im an ambivert hehe but sometimes im extrovert hehe
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

introvert..i'd like to be alone..i hate loud yells or noice as they say.
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

introvert here.. :redface:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

introvert. . i like to being alone. . . and i dont have any story 'bout it. . . .
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

introvert here. I'm a loner. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:43

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy