• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

Pages: 123

[b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

im a [u]loner[/u] ao that makes me an introvert
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

wuahahaha.. i made it a tie!!! yey!!! i am an extrovert person.. =)
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

extrovert. i love socializing
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intro intro

Last edited by khomplykeited (2008-04-17 15:32:58)

unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

a little of both,depends with my company..i can be wild like storm,and tame like a nun :kiss:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Introvert[/b] ... sometime i prefer being alone... hehe :D but i'm kinda extrovert though... it's just that i like being with my self more.. i don't know why.. =(
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm an introvert in general... but i kind of change into an extrovert person when i'm with my firends. =)
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Honestly? I'm an introvert. And that's it.
misscuppycake
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

both an introvert and extrovert :lol: haha... but more on being an introvert. i 'enjoy' being alone.
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b] introvert [/b] i don't really like the crowd.. and i prefer to be A.L.O.N.E
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

introvert
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I'm an [i]Extrovert[/i]. :) [/b]
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm an introvert..i don't want to be with so many people..though i want to socialize but i can't! [spoiler]lalo na pag may ibang amoy na gumagala[/spoiler]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

intorvert sometimes i want to be alone with no one else but in the other hand im an extrovert i easily get mingle with other people....
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#F08080]i'm introvert.. i usually spend my time alone..don't talk too much.. very shy indeed.. i don't like people trying to interfere on my affair..^_^ but i'm a lot different wen i'm w/ mah friends.. i cracked jokes and talk about nonsense things..[/color]
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im certified [b]extrovert[/b] everzince...:thumbsup:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Introvert[/b] :eh::thumbsup::thumbsup: a Loner. :D
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=orange] 70% introvert. 30% extrovert. Im much of a mix of both. In a way. I want to just keep my feelings, but, I still manage to socialize with other people. [/color] :) :thumbsup:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hahah im an intro
sacrialziah
» n00b
1969-12-31

extrovert = more prone to action than contemplation, make friends readily, adjust easily to social situations, and generally show warm interest in their surroundings. dat's what exactly i am......... im a crowd-lover.......... i always stands out and catches attention...........HEHEHE:lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]introvert[/b] = a person who tends to shrink from social contacts and to become preoccupied with their own thoughts. = tend to be preoccupied with their own thoughts and feelings an

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:13

[ 9 queries - 0.125 second ]
Privacy Policy