• ARCHIVES 
  • » The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

Pages: 123

The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i think that most people will buy a Wii and then choose between either a 360 or ps3. tell me what you think. :D
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

In my other sites hotlists, there are 125,763 who like Wii & 84,828 people who likes 360 for PS3 I have no idea cause I wasn't interested & don't own PS3 so I don't know how it's like although I use to have PS1 way back in college. Anyways, in my opinion, more consumer go for wii cause it gets you active & wii is cheaper. As a gamer, I own both Wii & 360 cause it allows me to play games which aren't available in each consoles. When it comes to games available like action,role playing games (which I like playing) , xbox360 has more...but like I said, I own both cause I love them both, never had any problem with it & still enjoy playing it.
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

wii already outsold the xbox 360 but as a gamer i love the xbox360 much more dont care about hu's on top on sales..its all about the gaming.. and for the ps3...psshhh wut a loser...lol but wait... wait then till more games comes out on the ps3.. i might eat my words...lol

Last edited by podo (2007-09-03 22:55:47)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love wii and ps3 actually i have xbox but i dont love it..
n0stalgic_cHic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wii :wow: we own one :eh:
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive been a sony fan boy since ps1 was out 1994, until now.. i have a slim ps2, and dying to have a "modded" Ps3..
LUWEE
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'd say xbox 360! it's way better than wii and ps3 sh!t when it comes to grahics and game titles! though i had the so called "red ring of death" happened to my console couple of weeks ago, i'll always be a loyal fun of xbox360. plus i found a way to fix the problem using the "towel technique" anyways. so it's all gooooood!!!
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

PS3 has MGS4,GTA4,FFXIII (OMG!),LAIR,HEAVENLY SWORD,LITTLE BIG PLANET :wow: , DMC at GOD of WAR 3!! just like ps2 before , slow start,.. pero magiging hari naman in the END...
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

PS3 because ol of my favorite games is in that console
cutepinkpam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mizyel]PS3 has MGS4,GTA4,FFXIII (OMG!),LAIR,HEAVENLY SWORD,LITTLE BIG PLANET :wow: , DMC at GOD of WAR 3!! just like ps2 before , slow start,.. pero magiging hari naman in the END...[/quote] [color=#ff6699][b]@mizyel: No speaking of tagalog please unless you are in Regional Boards. By the way, I go for PS3! Still waiting for Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy Versus XIII :D [/b][/color]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

double u ai ai ......know wat i mean?
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wii!!
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like wii its the best i play it before, and i like psp but i didnt play in my life.
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Sony Playstation 3.... Imagine it,all the previous consoles(Playstation,Playstation 2),have been [b]assimilated[/b] into the third one(Playstation 3)... :o
Esba
» n00b
1969-12-31

No need to imagine,feel it yourself viperhydra...There's nothing special with 3 consoles fitted into one,because people rarely play PSone games anymore these days.so it's kinda useless.don't get me wrong tough,i know there are still some people who love PSone games,it's just not many of 'em still there =| . It's the capabilities of the console that should be the main thing to look.Well,for me Xbox 360 and PS3 almost stand side by side with their abilities,those two have the same quality.i like 'em both.Buy the one that suits you the most,i still can't understand why people always bickering over these two consoles. Wii is fun and always on the top of my next-thing-to-buy list,but i won't buy it anytime soon 'cause it'll hurt my pocket to own 2 consoles right now.oh yeah,i just bought PS3 and think i'm happy with it right now.

Last edited by Esba (2008-01-09 00:31:00)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

PS3 as always *hands down* war is very ironic lmao try use the word "competition"
mizyel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Esba]It's the capabilities of the console that should be the main thing to look.Well,for me Xbox 360 and PS3 almost stand side by side with their abilities,those two have the same quality.i like 'em both.Buy the one that suits you the most,i still can't understand why people always bickering over these two consoles.[/quote] depends on the games you like, if you like the HALO shit series then you should go for xbox360,. pero yung games na gusto ko andun sa ps3.. speaking of quality, i think ps3 has the [i]edge (blu-ray player - since i watch a lot of blu-ray movies),life span of the console - this beat the odds minimum of 6 years depending on user... on the otherhand the 360 will last a week depending on the activeness of the 3RL/RRoD =D)[/i],[u]mas mahal lang ps3 pero worth it naman.. i would still play my ps2 over Wii.. i certainly dont want to spend my money on some 3RL feature of the 360 :lol: [/u]

Last edited by mizyel (2008-01-09 07:21:02)

Esba
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]depends on the games you like, if you like the HALO series then you should go for xbox360,. pero yung games na gusto ko andun sa ps3.. speaking of quality, i think ps3 has the edge (blu-ray player - since i watch a lot of blu-ray movies),life span of the console - this beat the odds minimum of 6 years depending on user... on the otherhand the 360 will last a week depending on the activeness of the 3RL/RRoD ),mas mahal lang ps3 pero worth it naman.. i would still play my ps2 over Wii..[/quote] Yeah of course,good games on a certain platform do play an important role for any console to be a success.Halo is microsot exclusive and lot of people bought 360 just because of that. Me,i bought PS3 because of MGS4 and FF13...About PS3 having a slight quality than 360,i'm agree with you.Blu-ray player built-in in PS3 is the cheapest one available.So,one might consider buying PS3 to watch bluray movie if not playing any games on it.For me,i think it's still early for us to predict what PS3 can do in it's maximum capabilities.Up until now,PS3 does surpasses 360 in term of bly-ray and hd-dvd competition.Cheer for that!!!! :thumbsup:
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me i want ps3.. huhu!!
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Me too . But I Buyed Psp How dare me!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:39

[ 11 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy