• ARCHIVES 
  • » The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

Pages: 123

The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

koy_freak
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

ps3... thats the only one i tried yet... :)
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

Nintindo Wii i think the best gaming console right now. though most of their games are for kids. BTW i've heard so many complains about ps3 having problems on displaying the old ps2 and ps1 games (graphic stuff).
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ps3 of course! im drooling on that thing:drool:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't have dat consoles yet, i think Nintendo Wii and Playstation 3 are better, Playstation 3 is quite expensive though. :) [/b]
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Hmmm. Love the Wii! We have one too.. Its really enjoying.. Your whole body can be exercized.. In others, only your fingers..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
pLurK
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wii is the best console for me lol :D ps3 is great but its kinda hig priced :D xbox360 is normal lol. microsoft got owned when they found out most of the consoles they release already crashed :D
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for me PS3 is good . . :thumbsup:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^nah nonono! ps3 is the best.. :D
akoba
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like the PS3 because of the bluray feature. But i prefer the XBOX or XBOX360 because of [b]Counter-Strike[/b] game. Thats the main reason i bought an xbox.
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i do not own any of those but i think wii is the best. :thumbsup:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i like wii betterrr even though i dont have one =D
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wii 's the bomb althought we dont have one. how much does it cost anyways?:wallbash:
Choco-falenas
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]heehoo...I don't side to any console. in fact, i WANT them all. what I care is the games[/b]
strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if you ask me which is better between those three? i would say that it's the nintendo wii,... Xbox 360 beat PS3 and Nintendo Wii beat Xbox 360, so in the end wii will win, i have a wii and played a PS3, not sure about Xbox 360 coz i havent played one but i wont harm them because microsoft and nintendo are friends.. in some ways..., well you better read this sh*t coz you'll learn something from this.. have you played the ps3?, if you have, did you notice its wireless controller that can detect motion in six ways? or was it eight? im not sure.. but i am sure about this.. SONY PS3 IS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!, the wireless controller they have? did you know that they just copied that idea from the wii? glad they didnt steal it.., did you know that since the psONE they have been copying ideas from nintendo, even in games!!, especially the control stick, or is it a joystick? they copied it and wont admit it, xbox had rights coz they had permission from nintendo. and maybe until now nintendo keep sueing sony but just wont admit it.. they're just a bunch of stupid idiots who only care about themselves.. sony doesnt know how to think but nintendo does from games to business and any other things that should be thought of.. sony is even having trouble with their business coz nobody wants to buy their sh*t right now you maybe thinking of me as a sony hater, well, i admit i am since the day ps3 was born.. dont buy the ps3, only rich dumb guys deserve that thing oh yeah, wii cant make you fat, it only gives you exercise in most part of the human body.. wii is cheap, interactive, fun, and is for the entire family, my mom once complained on buying the wii, but now i really want to say "did you already eat your words mom?" wii is for gamers and for non-gamers if your a respectable gamer or even think you are, buy the wii and play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or maybe even Super Mario Galaxy, i swear to you you wont regret it, both of them beat God of War and Gears of War. I'll wait for any of your replies, if you hate me, then just say so... there is just so many things that nintendo is so great about and i cant think of all of them at once.. p.s. buy the wii, and i wrote one message on the psp vs ds lite topic on this forum, read it, you'll learn something new..=)

Last edited by strikerno14 (2009-01-11 23:57:58)

ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i like Ps3............
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14]if you ask me which is better between those three? i would say that it's the nintendo wii,... Xbox 360 beat PS3 and Nintendo Wii beat Xbox 360, so in the end wii will win, i have a wii and played a PS3, not sure about Xbox 360 coz i havent played one but i wont harm them because microsoft and nintendo are friends.. in some ways..., well you better read this sh*t coz you'll learn something from this.. have you played the ps3?, if you have, did you notice its wireless controller that can detect motion in six ways? or was it eight? im not sure.. but i am sure about this.. SONY PS3 IS A FAKE!!!!!!!!!, the wireless controller they have? did you know that they just copied that idea from the wii? glad they didnt steal it.., did you know that since the psONE they have been copying ideas from nintendo, even in games!!, especially the control stick, or is it a joystick? they copied it and wont admit it, xbox had rights coz they had permission from nintendo. and maybe until now nintendo keep sueing sony but just wont admit it.. they're just a bunch of stupid idiots who only care about themselves.. sony doesnt know how to think but nintendo does from games to business and any other things that should be thought of.. sony is even having trouble with their business coz nobody wants to buy their sh*t right now you maybe thinking of me as a sony hater, well, i admit i am since the day ps3 was born.. dont buy the ps3, only rich dumb guys deserve that thing oh yeah, wii cant make you fat, it only gives you exercise in most part of the human body.. wii is cheap, interactive, fun, and is for the entire family, my mom once complained on buying the wii, but now i really want to say "did you already eat your words mom?" wii is for gamers and for non-gamers if your a respectable gamer or even think you are, buy the wii and play The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, or maybe even Super Mario Galaxy, i swear to you you wont regret it, both of them beat God of War and Gears of War. I'll wait for any of your replies, if you hate me, then just say so... there is just so many things that nintendo is so great about and i cant think of all of them at once.. p.s. buy the wii, and i wrote one message on the psp vs ds lite topic on this forum, read it, you'll learn something new..=)[/quote] Do you know that nintendo and microsoft was sued because of using some of ps3's patent controller designs? Patent #5,999,084 "Variable Conductance Sensor" #6,102,802 "Game Controller with Analog Pressure Sensor" #6,135,886, "Variable Conductance Sensor with Elastomeric Dome Cap" #6,208,271 "Remote Controller with Analog Button" #6,222,525 "Image Controller with Sheet Connected Sensors" #6,343, 991 "Game Control with Analog Pressure Sensor" #6,344,791 "Variable Sensor with Tactile Feedback" #6,347,997 "Analog Controls Housed with Electronic Displays" #6,351,205 "Variable Conductance Sensor" (A different patent) #6,400, 303 "Remote Controller with Analog Pressure Sensor" (A different patent) #6,563,415 "Analog Sensor with Snap Through Tactile Feedback" #6,906,700 "3D Controller with Vibration" BTW, nintendo did not designed that wiimote. it was Gyration Inc. so they don't have the right to claim they created wireless motion technology..(independent company) good thing they got the patent first. if psone copied nintendo's console? then does that mean nintendo copied atari or the early game console?? tell me what did psone copied to nintendo? they were first when using cd-rom as their media drive. they were first w/ full 3d graphic engine. I own both console and I agree i enjoy more playing wii games. especially games that involves motion movement. but ps3 is not that bad. as a matter of fact, ps3 failure rate is .3% (Pass Six Sigma which is 3.4%) compare to box which is 30+ %. also ps3 has the best hardware and other service features out of the 3 console. only that wii and xbox are ahead of a year and thus giving them more game title. don't look the market statistic. that won't give you the best console..

Last edited by Frazen (2009-01-13 00:50:41)

strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wii is the best... look at m message below..

Last edited by strikerno14 (2009-01-13 05:23:18)

strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't look at market statistics, i'm just a nintendo fan, since the gamecube, nintendo has been an underdog and their only very popular product was the gameboy series. Sony sued them back because nintendo sued them for the analog stick, the rumble pack and many others and sony didnt want a bad name. Sony PS2 was leading the market that's why they were confident enough to try the psp, but they failed.. It was supposed to be nintendo's time to shine right now, but sony had to steal it. Nintendo doesn't copy ideas from their other brands, they just want to make a good console which is fun for the whole family. Nintendo didn't design the wiimote but they had idea of using it as their controller and sony copied that idea, using motion sensor. PSone copied the rumble pak and the analog stick, i don't know about the others. Why do you think none of those suing that you mentioned was popular, because sony copied first from nintendo, the most popular was the rumble pak, where the controller vibrates when something happens to you. Sony is great at other stuff just not at gaming right now. I know i'm blinded by my hate to sony but i don't care, i kinda like it hating them, too many people love them, and i don't want to love them. BTW, i want to know what games you are currently playing right now on the wii.
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=strikerno14]i don't look at market statistics, i'm just a nintendo fan, since the gamecube, nintendo has been an underdog and their only very popular product was the gameboy series. Sony sued them back because nintendo sued them for the analog stick, the rumble pack and many others and sony didnt want a bad name. Sony PS2 was leading the market that's why they were confident enough to try the psp, but they failed.. It was supposed to be nintendo's time to shine right now, but sony had to steal it. Nintendo doesn't copy ideas from their other brands, they just want to make a good console which is fun for the whole family. Nintendo didn't design the wiimote but they had idea of using it as their controller and sony copied that idea, using motion sensor. PSone copied the rumble pak and the analog stick, i don't know about the others. Why do you think none of those suing that you mentioned was popular, because sony copied first from nintendo, the most popular was the rumble pak, where the controller vibrates when something happens to you. Sony is great at other stuff just not at gaming right now. I know i'm blinded by my hate to sony but i don't care, i kinda like it hating them, too many people love them, and i don't want to love them. BTW, i want to know what games you are currently playing right now on the wii.[/quote] sony would sue them, since they were fined $90m. :lol: . that was the big mistake sony did for the ps3. they tried copying motion sensor and end up only having one game using the motion sensor system. (warhawk). I don't really mind if you hate the ps3 but please don't hate us ps3 owner and call us dumb. I bought ps3 because it is the only cheapest blue ray player available and I don't think i did a stupid thing. I'm currently playing Tale of Symphonia II and Fatal Frame 4 (japanese). I also play wii sport when i feel bored. I'm planning to buy wii music if i have enough money :lol:. the drum thing looks fun.

Last edited by Frazen (2009-01-13 08:32:29)

strikerno14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't hate sony ps3 users, i only hate sony. Is warhawk the only game? I think there was this other one, i think it was a motorbike thingy. No first party games for wii?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » The war is now on. what console do you think will win the wars. personally i want the Wii to win. and i hate sony. :D The Wii is in a league of its own and cant be compared to the other two. So i th

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:55

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy