• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 1234

Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

nice code!! thx!!
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

[quote=Refresh/Reload]Thanx for sharing Ephe!! gonna share mine too :D CSS if you're using this.. unuse it. #footer {display: none;} #footer_container {display: none;}[/quote] could you explain why should we unuse it? =)
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=sickofyou][quote=Refresh/Reload]Thanx for sharing Ephe!! gonna share mine too :D CSS if you're using this.. unuse it. #footer {display: none;} #footer_container {display: none;}[/quote] could you explain why should we unuse it? =)[/quote] coz that's the command to hide the footer and it's container... so the scripts to show an animated image in the footer area will be useless if you're going to hide it... ayt?! :D
KyO
» n00b
1969-12-31

this codes only work in ie?
loquitor
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

<">hye bro. how to make the text visible? any idea? i just wanna put the graphic below the text. thx.
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

love it!!!
loquitor
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello. any idea?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

where will i put this?
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow., super thanks for sharng! :D
alfonso
» n00b
1969-12-31

:d
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one..now i can make my own footer... =)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice tricks! thanx 4 sharing! :thumbsup:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :O :thumbsup:
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

good tutorial ephe should i try this codes :eh:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]nice tricks..thanks sir ephe..[/b] ;) :thumbsup:
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]should i put this in my css or js :question: sorry, im stupid :wallbash: [/align]
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!:thumbsup:
zenar_3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can any1 tel me wat is a footer??=(
profound_0607
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank You for sharing!
- mims -
» n00b
1969-12-31

what's wvm tracker? can somebody help me to put some js code in my profile.. i'll only have css codes in my profile.. tenks in advance
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 9 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy