• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 11234

Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

cupu
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

nice tricks!! :thumbsup:
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

thanks for sharing ! :) take care !! .. :))
jiro0212
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nice sir empheral ^^, =)
aridee
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx 4 sharing... im really trying hard to get ths codes...
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this is very nice!good for newbies!btw enx 4 d share!
dark0angel
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i put the codes?:question:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dark0angel]where do i put the codes?[/quote] You need to have an external css file and use the css linker from the underground thread. For a tutorial how to read this....[url]http://theftalk.com/t42823-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D-%28Geocities%29.html[/url]
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks kuya ephe, you're so bright. =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetnicole74]uhmm...where d0 i put this c0des? s0rry..,i d0nt get it..,[/quote] [font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Paste d code inside Css extension. :) [/b][/font]
dhulz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

kino.. where i put your code in my css ? pls help me ima newbie
zholuterocripz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:37

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy