• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 1234

Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

kiddy
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

nice...
overdhedge
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

cool tricks keep it up! :thumbsup:
Suigintou_Lilium
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i see the footer? anyway..nice job and thnx!:D
retardedbords
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool!i love it.:)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

look at my profle.. my footer is just small.. i want it to be bigger as the banner.. its height is 159px.. [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/iamaico]This is my friendster..[/url] [url=http://h1.ripway.com/aich/pictures/footer2.jpg]This is my footer[/url]
11Krystel18
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats is footer po..sorry ..em a newbie weHhh!..hope u will reply me!,,,,tnx!
sweetnicole74
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm...where d0 i put this c0des? s0rry..,i d0nt get it..,:wallbash::wallbash::question:
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how i wish it has a screenshot so that i can see clearly the effect...sorry, newbie here...:)
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think i found what i've been looking for...i hope...hehehe...thanks for sharing...:)
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. #footer {display: none;} #footer_container { background:url(URL OF .JPG,.PNG,GIF) ; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-attachment:fixed; background-position:center center;width:800px!important;height:140px!important;position:relative!important; bottom:3px!important; } #footer_container div { display:none!important; } #footer_container a { display:none!important; } #footer_container span { display:none!important; } Replace the URL OF .JPG,.PNG,GIF with background image of footer. 800px footer width recommended. On the code you'll see height:140px!important; change the 140px the your estimated height.[/quote] in my case i change the background attachment to scrollable.. because when it is fixed, icant see it.. i change it too scrollable, and i see it [i]na[/i]..
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tnx for thisz dude
dark-knight87
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yahaha, Im Using This Code, instead of putting banner, i change it and put it on the Footer,
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=motiroo]hi... ur profile is vry beutifULLLL.... how can i make my profile like urs....?????/ can u help me........... pLssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss[/quote] :arrow: you mean ephe's profile??! yah...i agree... it's simple yet totally wonderful...:wow: i hope i can be that good in editing my layout...cool!!!:thumbsup:
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i've got to try this one!!! hahahaha... sounds good for me... keep on rockin' ephe...:thumbsup: ur the best!!!
apojukay101
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice codes thankz:D hope you'll continue helping us, keep up the good work ephe!!!=)[img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/5226/65920555ku8.jpg[/img]

Last edited by apojukay101 (2008-07-07 21:07:19)

kacang`z
» FTalkWhiz
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

nice your topic...... thanks for sharing............. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing [b]Sir Ephe..[/b]:D keep on posting..:thumbsup:
m e f e n a m i c
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is a footer?? sorry... newbie irr :D
kweeziia
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice dude.=) good for newbies=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many are asking this idea because they want to add images to their footer but the links are blocking it so here's to code... Footer with background image only. [quote]#footer {display: none;} #foote

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:28

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy